Staub Ceramic 9" x 9" Square Covered Baking Dish
Let us introduce you to your new favorite baking dish. It's such a joy to cook with, you'll find yourself reaching for it again and again. It's not-too-big-not-too-small size is just right for everyday, and its porcelain enamel finish flows beautifully from oven to table.
What You Get
- Ceramic square baking dish with lid
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Good to Know
- Not for stovetop use.
- Glass porcelain finish is highly scratch- and stain-resistant
- High-polished rim won't scratch surfaces or cooktops
- Safe for use in dishwasher, microwave, broiler and freezer
- Provides beautiful presentation of your favorite dishes
Oven safe to 572º F
- Safe for use under the broiler
- Note: Allow 6" between your bakeware and your heat source
- Ceramic lid with stainless steel knob
|Color Choices:||Basil, Cherry, Dark Blue or White|
|Measurements:||Approx. 11.5"L x 9.1"W x 5.2"H|
|Volume Capacity||2.5 qts.|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Use and Care
|Oven Safe Temperature:||572º F|
|Care:||Dishwasher safe, though hand wash is recommended|
About The Brand
After creating the perfect pot for hearty one-pot meals, Staub now offers a line of exceptionally durable, French-made enameled cast iron cookware. The collection features self-basting spikes and a black matte enamel interior for nonstick braising. Staub merges cast iron’s utility with the latest technology to provide cookware that sears, roasts and caramelizes food and goes from the oven to the dining table.