Serious Skincare A Wash Cleanser Plus PLUSH 80K Brush and Luster
Overview & Details
What It Is
This gentle cleanser comes with an easy-to-use facial cleansing tool and a polish that micro-exfoliates the skin.
What You Get
- Plush 80K Oscillating Cleansing Power Facial Brush:
- AAA battery
- User Guide
- 12 fl. oz. A Wash Gel-to-Foam Cleanser
- 1.7 oz. Luster Face & Neck Polish
- Manufacturer's 90-day limited warranty on brush
What It Does
Plush 80K Oscillating Cleansing Power Facial Brush
- Battery-powered cleansing brush with vibration technology
- Unique, ultra-plush brush head with approx. 80,000 micro-fine polyester bristles
- Leaves your skin feeling really clean
- Provides a complete and thorough face cleansing
- Fits easily into small corners of your facial features
A Wash Gel-to-Foam Cleanser
- Gentle cleansing gel quickly turns into a refreshing foam when massaged into skin with warm water
- Effectively removes makeup and impurities
- Leaves skin feeling clean, soft and hydrated
- Contains Vitamin A and natural botanical extracts
- For use both morning and night
Luster Face & Neck Polish
- Micro-exfoliates and gently polishes the skin to provide a smooth and refined finish
- Gentle enough to be used daily on the delicate skin of the neck and décolleté
- Gives your entire complexion a healthy-looking, youthful glow
- Helps polish away complexion dulling, dead skin cells
- Revitalizes the look of the skin on the neck and the face
How to Use - A Wash Gel-to-Foam Cleanser
- Apply a quarter-size amount onto damp skin.
- Wet fingertips and gently massage in soft, circular motions.
- Splash off with cool water, pat dry.
- Use morning and night.
How to Use - Luster Face & Neck Polish
- Apply to freshly cleansed, damp skin and gently massage onto face and neck.
- Use fingertips to target dull and/or residual areas of the skin.
- Rinse off completely and pat dry.
- Can be used daily or as needed.
Brush made in China; other items made in USA
Good to Know
- Luster Face & Neck Polish is dermatologist tested on the neck.
- When using Plush 80K Oscillating Cleansing Power Facial Brush or Luster Face & Neck Polish, avoid the eye area.
- Do not submerge brush or expose to direct sunlight.
- Brush is for adult use only.
- Remove surplus makeup and cosmetics prior to using brush.
- Brush designed for use on healthy skin only. Do not use on skin with sunburn, abrasions, burns, wounds, recent scar tissue, infection, swelling, irritation, warts, varicose veins, acne or psoriasis.
|Measurements:||Brush approx. 6-1/2"L x 1-1/2"W x 1-1/2"H|
|Care:||Wipe main unit to clean with damp cloth; after each use, rinse brush head with warm running water and shake dry|
|Ingredients: Butylene Glycol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Polyethylene Glycol, Glycerin, Oleth 20, Trihydroxystearin, Silica, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pumice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lactobacillus/Punica Granatum Fruit Ferment Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Algae Extract.|
|Ingredients: Water, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Polysorbate 20, PEG-6, PEG-32, Ananas Sativus Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract, Retinol, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract (Citrus Limonum), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Blue 1.|
LOVE the LUSTER !!!
The main reason I purchased this trio was due to the Luster. Luster is the best face scrub I have ever used. I just can't afford to pay $31.00 for it, so this was a wonderful deal. My daughter needs the cleanser and the brush, and I need the Luster. PLEASE make the Luster in an extra large container like you do the pumpkin scrub in the fall.BoBunnyBoo8885, CA
I love the cleanser and brush is awesome. My daughter borrowed my brush, but has not returned it. I think I will have to get another one because she is leaving for college next month and I believe the brush is going with her. The luster is a nice exfolliant. My skin was soft and smooth.Jaise, TX
PLUSH brush is the best
Seriously love all 3 products and repeat buyer of both the A Wash and the Luster. I can't say I can't live without the Luster but definitely keep on hand for those times when I want that special glow for special occasions. I'd use all the time but it is a little spendy bc I am a little heavy handed with product - this and all. The A Wash is gentle, and I use on eyes, and chest all the time. No irritation and it removes my make up however, I do use make up remover pads for the heavy duty mascara I use to avoid too much tugging and 'work' in that area. I am 54 with fair skin.Anonymous, GA
Wow! Love it!
I recently tried the A Wash cleanser and it immediately de-throned my former cleanser. It is super gentle yet removes all of my make up the first time. It's so gentle I even use it on my eyes and it dissolves all mascara. It doesn't burn either, which surprised me. My favorite cleanser ever!The brush was so gentle I wasn't sure it was doing anything...until I finished rinsing my face. Wow! A gentle, deep clean about twice a week keeps my skin very happy. All the other face brushes I tried were too stiff or aggressive for my hyper-sensitive skin. I love it!I'm not crazy about the Luster. It has heavy perfume in it. But it is gentle and effective so I use it on my chest and arms in the shower.What a value! Thanks Serious Skin Care!QualityOnly, TN
A little drying for me
I believe this is a good product....just didn't work for me. I purchased it because of the great reviews. However for me it was a bit drying. I may have to start considering the Vit C line instead Sending ti\is back.angie8734, CA
Remind me about Serious Skincare upcoming shows.