exclusive! Soft & Cozy Plush Sherpa Comforter Set
Overview & Details
It's the perfect time to get cozy. This plush comforter set reverses to a sherpa texture to give you a softness so appealing you'll want it on your bed year-round. Use the oh-so-soft comforter and shams to get you through the coldest nights, and discover the most satisfying cuddles ever.
What You Get
- 2 Shams (1 with Twin)
Good To Know
- Due to the large size of this lofty comforter, please professionally launder, if needed, in order to properly care for this item.
|Color Choices:||Black, Floral, Hunter Green, Ivory, Red Buffalo Check, Silver, Teal or Wine|
|Size Choices:||Twin, Full/Queen or King/Cal King|
|Measurements:||Twin - Approx. 66"W x 86"L; Full/Queen - Approx. 86"W x 92"L; King/Cal King - Approx. 102"W x 96"L; King shams - Approx. 20"W x 36"L each Standard shams - Approx. 20"W x 26"L each; King shams - Approx. 20"W x 36"L each|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Content and Care
|Fabric Content:||100% polyester|
|Fabric Care:||Machine wash, tumble dry|
- Irresistibly soft, thick fabric
- Less bulky than real sheepskin yet still incredibly warm
- Deep pile and large, fuzzy fibers give it a fluffy texture and soothing tactile feel
- Easy to maintain, very durable and cruelty-free
- Plush face with sherpa texture on back
- Knife-edge finish
- Plush face with sherpa texture on back to mimic the comforter
- Approx. 2" self-flange on 4 sides
- Envelope openings on back
Best quilt ever, super soft, super warm, with this quilt I dont use head, at all, in the winter. Keep them coming and, please, make affordable. Reccomend them highly.sandrod5, NY
Is It Possible To LOVE A Blanket?!?!?!
Hands down one of the best items I have ever purchased! In our Tropical Heat Wave (NOTTTT) winter this blanket has kept me snug as a bug in a rug!GrannieT, OH
Very good quality for the price!
Purchased for my teen son, who loves heavy, warm blankets. My only issue is, the comforter is black with white on one side. I would prefer the entire comforter to be one solid color. You cannot put this in your washer, because it is too heavy, but it does air dry quick.NursJ, OH
I love, love, love soft and cozy plush Sherpa comforter sets, but I had to return it due to the color. It was not what was pictured. The color was a lot lighter than I expected.LCus, DEWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful
love love loved it color is beautiful and size is perfect.auntbuck, CA