Soap & Water White Tea and Verbena Hand Cream
Overview & Details
It takes just one drop to make a ripple. Refresh your hands and nourish your spirit, knowing that your purchase of this lightly fragranced hand cream helps support important eco-friendly causes. Naturally inspired scents of white tea and verbena combine with moisturizing ingredients for an invigorating experience with a feel-good impact.
What You Get
- 4 fl. oz. White Tea and Verbena Hand Cream
Good to Know
- Soap & Water will donate 5% of proceeds from sales to Earth Echo Intl. and Water.org.
- Formulated with shea butter and peppermint oil
- Naturally inspired fragrance of delicate white tea leaves, citrus zest and warm orange oil
- Revitalizes and moisturizes dry skin
- Helps keep skin soft and supple
- Paraben, sulfate and phtalate-free
- Does not contain artificial dyes
- Jar made of recyclable plastic; cap made from sustainable bamboo wood
Made in USA
|Ingredients: WATER, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARIC ACID, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, DIMETHICONE, FRAGRANCE, POLYSORBATE 60, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) SEED EXTRACT, TUSSILAGO FARFARA (COLTSFOOT) FLOWER EXTRACT, MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) LEAF EXTRACT, URTICA DIOICA (NETTLE) EXTRACT, SALVIA OFFICINALIS (SAGE) LEAF EXTRACT, ACHILLEA MILLEFOLIUM EXTRACT, EQUISETUM ARVENSE EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT, THYMUS VULGARIS (THYME) EXTRACT, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (VITAMIN E), SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, BENZYL ALCOHOL. Manufactured in the USA|
I like it!
Its very nice for legs and arms. Smells alright.Sandee4768, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I enjoy their body butter and shower soap, but the smell of the hand cream is bad.. Maybe they skimped on the oils with the beautiful scent that's found in their other products. It's a shame because I love my white tea and verbena body butter. Smells delish!LizzieinNC, NCWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Wasn't happy with these hand creams- smell- etc. especially for the price. Expected better. Sticking with my Perlier & Josie Maran hand creams. Sorry*Lizzie29, NYWas this review helpful? 2 out of 3 found this review helpful