Smith & Cult Pink Party Nail Lacquer Trio
Overview & Details
What It Is
A trio of lovely seasonally hued nail lacquers.
What You Get
- .5 fl. oz. Nail Lacquer - 5th Ave Fortress (frosted pale blush)
- .5 fl. oz. Nail Lacquer - Powder Posse (opaque pale lilac)
- .5 fl. oz. Nail Lacquer - Plastic Beach (opaque guava pink)
What It Does
- Three new shades that are well bred, well mannered and simultaneously completely current; suited for the most ladylike vanity to the most modest makeup desks
- "8-Free" formula; formulated without dibutyl phthalate, toluene, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, camphor, xylene, ethyl tosylamide and triphenyl phosphate
- High pigment payload
- Flawlessly smooth chip resistant brilliant shine
- Red carpet and stylist favorites
How to Use
- First apply Basis of Everything which is our Base coat (sold separately).
- Apply any 3 of the shades to your nails then finish with our top coat, Above It All (sold separately).
Made in USA
Good to Know
Great nail polish
This is the greatest nail polish. It goes on with one coat, dries quickly and stays on without chipping.JJinNJ, NJWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I love this line- my manicure lasts a week and I usually get a day out of them, dries super fast and my nails no longer discolor with this formula. I love the deals on HSN. This set is so pretty and I wasn't sure I'd like the colors on me but they look great. I am hoping for a set of the blue colors soon! Please! I am working on getting all of them. Only drawback is once the polish is half gone it's very hard to load the brush because the bottle is so wide.Tramn-hgyw_32hgy, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
this is the first nail polish that really does last like it says and drys instantlylovetoshop724, PAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
These are great quality. I have these on for a week now and it's only chipped in one TINY place on one finger. I've tried other brands from HSN but they always have chipped after a few days. I love the pink color. Have not tried the other two colors.trang89, TXWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I was really excited to get this set, but it did not live up to my expectations. The color is nice and I like it, but bottles designed poorly. Difficult to use or I have broken ones, not sure. I will not buy this again.jglenn, WAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 2 found this review helpful
Smith & Cult
Remind me about Smith & Cult upcoming shows.