We think you'll love these just as much
Smith & Cult Pink Party Nail Lacquer Trio
Overview & Details
What It Is
A trio of lovely seasonally hued nail lacquers.
What You Get
- .5 fl. oz. Nail Lacquer - 5th Ave Fortress (frosted pale blush)
- .5 fl. oz. Nail Lacquer - Powder Posse (opaque pale lilac)
- .5 fl. oz. Nail Lacquer - Plastic Beach (opaque guava pink)
What It Does
- Three new shades that are well bred, well mannered and simultaneously completely current; suited for the most ladylike vanity to the most modest makeup desks
- "8-Free" formula; formulated without dibutyl phthalate, toluene, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, camphor, xylene, ethyl tosylamide and triphenyl phosphate
- High pigment payload
- Flawlessly smooth chip resistant brilliant shine
- Red carpet and stylist favorites
How to Use
- First apply Basis of Everything which is our Base coat (sold separately).
- Apply any 3 of the shades to your nails then finish with our top coat, Above It All (sold separately).
Made in USA
Good to Know
Love their nail polish
Thought I would give it a try and glad I did. Very pretty colors and stays on great with the Essie base & top coat.Quilter2014, MA
Great nail polish
This is the greatest nail polish. It goes on with one coat, dries quickly and stays on without chipping.JJinNJ, NJ
I love this line- my manicure lasts a week and I usually get a day out of them, dries super fast and my nails no longer discolor with this formula. I love the deals on HSN. This set is so pretty and I wasn't sure I'd like the colors on me but they look great. I am hoping for a set of the blue colors soon! Please! I am working on getting all of them. Only drawback is once the polish is half gone it's very hard to load the brush because the bottle is so wide.Tramn-hgyw_32hgy, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
this is the first nail polish that really does last like it says and drys instantlylovetoshop724, PAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
These are great quality. I have these on for a week now and it's only chipped in one TINY place on one finger. I've tried other brands from HSN but they always have chipped after a few days. I love the pink color. Have not tried the other two colors.trang89, TX
Smith & Cult
Remind me about Smith & Cult upcoming shows.