Smith & Cult Nail Lacquer - Plastic Beach
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
What It Is
Long-lasting, high-shine nail lacquer that offers even coverage and iconic, trendy colors.
What You Get
- .5 fl. oz. Nail Lacquer - Plastic Beach (opaque guava pink)
What It Does
- Flawlessly smooth coverage with brilliant shine and a highly pigmented payload
- Full coverage with just a few coats
- Red carpet and stylist favorite colors
- Gold-tone top cap with indented finger grooves
- Black under cap allows for painting with ease
- "8-free" formula - formulated without dibutyl phthalate, toluene, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, camphor, xylene, ethyl tosylamide and triphenyle phosphate
- Free of parabens
How to Use
- Apply Basis of Everything base coat (sold separately)
- Apply nail lacquer coat
- Apply Above it All top coat (sold separately)
Made in USA
Good to Know
|Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (?): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 15880 (Red 34), CI 47005 (Yellow 10), CI 77266 (Black 2), CI 42090 (Blue 1)|
Like it a lot!
Goes on so easy. like the color. I'm going to order more in different colors.Octobertwin, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I love this brand but there was something wrong with this bottle of polish. I'm still kicking myself for not returning it. It goes on nothing like the other colors, it's horrible.LindaWray1, NCWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Very awkward delivery system, horrible little brush and thin tacky polish. Would not recommend or buy again. The one star is for color.lilymitchell, RIWas this review helpful? 1 out of 3 found this review helpful
Smith & Cult
Remind me about Smith & Cult upcoming shows.