|Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (?): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 15880 (Red 34), CI 47005 (Yellow 10), CI 77266 (Black 2), CI 42090 (Blue 1)|
Smith & Cult Nail Lacquer - Feed the Rich
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
What It Is
Long-lasting, high-shine nail lacquer that offers even coverage and iconic, trendy colors.
What You Get
- .5 fl. oz. Nail Lacquer - Feed the Rich (opaque dark green teal)
What It Does
- Flawlessly smooth coverage with brilliant shine and a highly pigmented payload
- Full coverage with just a few coats
- Red carpet and stylist favorite colors
- Gold-tone top cap with indented finger grooves
- Black under cap allows for painting with ease
- "8-free" formula - formulated without dibutyl phthalate, toluene, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, camphor, xylene, ethyl tosylamide and triphenyle phosphate
- Free of parabens
How to Use
- Apply Basis of Everything base coat (sold separately)
- Apply nail lacquer coat
- Apply Above it All top coat (sold separately)
Made in USA
Good to Know
549530 S&C NAILLACQUER FEED THE RICH
S&C NAILLACQUER FEED THE RICH
This brand is the best, this color is absolutely fabulous I get many comments on it.RTsouthdakota, SDWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Love this brand.
I love this brand of polish. First of all it goes on so smooth and lasts the longest! I use A base coat, then the Smith and Cult polish and finish with Deborah Lippmann gel lab top coat. The colors are also really trendy and gorgeous.Fweinste, NJWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Smith & Cult
Remind me about Smith & Cult upcoming shows.