Smith & Cult Nail Lacquer Duo - 1972 and Pillow Pie
Overview & Details
What It Is
Long-lasting, high-shine nail lacquers that offers even coverage and iconic, trendy colors.
What You Get
- .5 fl. oz. Nail Lacquer - 1972 (opaque rose gold foil)
- .5 fl. oz. Nail Lacquer - Pillow Pie (semi-sheer powder pink)
What It Does
- Flawlessly smooth coverage with brilliant shine and a highly pigmented payload
- Full coverage with just a few coats
- Red carpet and stylist favorite colors
- Gold-tone top cap with indented finger grooves
- Black under cap allows for painting with ease
- "8-free" formula - formulated without dibutyl phthalate, toluene, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, camphor, xylene, ethyl tosylamide and triphenyle phosphate
- Free of parabens
How to Use
- Apply Basis of Everything base coat (sold separately)
- Apply nail lacquer coat
- Apply Above it All top coat (sold separately)
Made in USA
Good to Know
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl
Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl
Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates
Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate. May
Contain/Peut Contenir (?): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77000 (Aluminum
Powder), CI 15880 (Red 34).
Pillow Pie: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Mica, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (?): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 15880 (Red 34), CI 47005 (Yellow 10), CI 77266 (Black 2), CI 42090 (Blue 1).
I have had this polish on my nails for two days now. It has not chipped or peeled even through cleaning my kitchen and two bathrooms. Great so far.Barb4925, MT
Not only are the colors beautiful but sometimes you just need to look over and see luxury presentations:)RKSL, FL
I bought this duo because of the Rose Gold (1972) and I wasn't disappointed! It's shiny and is perfect for all seasons.tinkernell, FL
PRETTY GOOD !
SO FAR SO GOOD. WOULD LOVE TO SEE MORE COLORS. FOR ME THIS NAIL LACQUER LASTED FOR OVER TEN DAYS WITHOUT ANY CHIPPING OR PEELING. THE BRUSH IS JUST OK FOR ME, I LIKE WIDER BRUSHES. AND I DO LIKE THE SHAPE OF THE BOTTLE, VERY DIFFERENT. THANK YOU HSN !buttercup99, CAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
the colors are not like tv colors
texture and coverage wont buy againtoady3, CAWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Smith & Cult
Remind me about Smith & Cult upcoming shows.