Smith & Cult Coming Up Rosey Nail Lacquer Trio
Overview & Details
What It Is
A trio of lovely seasonally hued nail lacquers.
What You Get
- .5 fl. oz. Nail Lacquer - Peaceful Paranoia (opaque dark crème with subtle magenta sheen)
- .5 fl. oz. Nail Lacquer - 1972 (opaque rose gold foil)
- .5 fl. oz. Nail Lacquer - Stockholm Syndrome (opaque elephant gray)
What It Does
- Three new shades that are well bred, well mannered and simultaneously completely current; suited for the most ladylike vanity to the most modest makeup desks
- "8-Free" formula; formulated without dibutyl phthalate, toluene, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, camphor, xylene, ethyl tosylamide and triphenyl phosphate
- High pigment payload
- Flawlessly smooth chip resistant brilliant shine
- Red carpet and stylist favorites
How to Use
- First apply Basis of Everything which is our Base coat (sold separately).
- Apply any 3 of the shades to your nails then finish with our top coat, Above It All (sold separately).
Made in USA
Good to Know
609449 S&C COMING UP ROSEY LACQ TRIO
S&C A PEACEFUL PARANOIA
S&C NAIL LACQUER 1972
S&C NAILLACQUER STOCKHOLMSYNDM
This is my first time trying this product. I am on day 4 without a chip! Product preformed exactly as shown on TV. One coat coverage and dried very quickly. I am thrilled.ChristinePA, PAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Okay just to start you have to realize that the lids are supposed to be dented and they're supposed to come off so you can just hold the wand instead of having to hold the lid when you put it on, this is just the brand design. The nail polishes are really pretty, they go on really smooth and in one coat. So I'm really impressed. Peaceful paranoia is a really good neutral that I plan to use a lot.Renee-, MOWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
Nothing to brag about
Nice two coat coverage with average Drying time. Chips the same as othersjake12122, MIWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Very poor packaging
Didnt even try the product because the bottles were so damaged. Tops smashed in. The brush was not even attached to the cap.All three had the same issue.jchoben_msn_com, TXWas this review helpful? 0 out of 4 found this review helpful
Smith & Cult
Remind me about Smith & Cult upcoming shows.