Smith & Cult Coming Up Rosey Nail Lacquer Trio
Overview & Details
What It Is
A trio of lovely seasonally hued nail lacquers.
What You Get
- .5 fl. oz. Nail Lacquer - Peaceful Paranoia (opaque dark crème with subtle magenta sheen)
- .5 fl. oz. Nail Lacquer - 1972 (opaque rose gold foil)
- .5 fl. oz. Nail Lacquer - Stockholm Syndrome (opaque elephant gray)
What It Does
- Three new shades that are well bred, well mannered and simultaneously completely current; suited for the most ladylike vanity to the most modest makeup desks
- "8-Free" formula; formulated without dibutyl phthalate, toluene, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, camphor, xylene, ethyl tosylamide and triphenyl phosphate
- High pigment payload
- Flawlessly smooth chip resistant brilliant shine
- Red carpet and stylist favorites
How to Use
- First apply Basis of Everything which is our Base coat (sold separately).
- Apply any 3 of the shades to your nails then finish with our top coat, Above It All (sold separately).
Made in USA
Good to Know
609449 S&C COMING UP ROSEY LACQ TRIO
S&C A PEACEFUL PARANOIA
S&C NAIL LACQUER 1972
S&C NAILLACQUER STOCKHOLMSYNDM
I was a little skeptical about all of the hype of this polish, but I am so glad I gave it a try. I stopped using Gel Polish almost 2 years ago but needed an alternative that was shiny yet long lasting and durable. I have this polish put on at a salon, but have been averaging 10-13 days (using my own preferred base and top coats) WITHOUT going easy on my hands. Slowly building my collection of S&C polish...this stuff is amazing!ApplefromTree011, OHWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Great nail polish
This is the best nail polish I have ever used. It goes on in one coat with great coverage and stays on without chipping.JJinNJ, NJWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Im so impressed with this nail lacquer. Full coverage with only one coat Its really worth the price. I highly recommend it.Dodi658, CAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Great nail polish
I love this polish it stays on without chipping. Mine lasted 2 weeks when used with the top and bottom coat! Would definitely recommend!!Fashionality, MNWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Best polish wver
I cannot believe how awesome this polish is!! Covers, shines, doesnt dry up in the bottle like other ones... pricey but worth every penny!!! Love it and the colors are all so subtly beautiful.Lady_Thunderbolt, ILWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Smith & Cult
Remind me about Smith & Cult upcoming shows.