Smith & Cult Coming Up Rosey Nail Lacquer Trio
Overview & Details
What It Is
A trio of lovely seasonally hued nail lacquers.
What You Get
- .5 fl. oz. Nail Lacquer - Peaceful Paranoia (opaque dark crème with subtle magenta sheen)
- .5 fl. oz. Nail Lacquer - 1972 (opaque rose gold foil)
- .5 fl. oz. Nail Lacquer - Stockholm Syndrome (opaque elephant gray)
What It Does
- Three new shades that are well bred, well mannered and simultaneously completely current; suited for the most ladylike vanity to the most modest makeup desks
- "8-Free" formula; formulated without dibutyl phthalate, toluene, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, camphor, xylene, ethyl tosylamide and triphenyl phosphate
- High pigment payload
- Flawlessly smooth chip resistant brilliant shine
- Red carpet and stylist favorites
How to Use
- First apply Basis of Everything which is our Base coat (sold separately).
- Apply any 3 of the shades to your nails then finish with our top coat, Above It All (sold separately).
Made in USA
Good to Know
609449 S&C COMING UP ROSEY LACQ TRIO
S&C A PEACEFUL PARANOIA
S&C NAIL LACQUER 1972
S&C NAILLACQUER STOCKHOLMSYNDM
Great nail polish
First time I tried this nail polish and am very pleased. Beautiful colors and goes on great. Dries quickly also. Definitely worth the price and oh course HSN has the best deal. Couldnt be happier.1hotgranny, VA
Great colors, even application, great coverage and dries super quick!Natasha23, FL
Smith & Cult have become my favorite polish brand! They stay put even with out the top and base coat being used. Colors are very pigmented and glide on beautifully. No super harsh smell it was actually surprising. Doesnt chip super easily either. Other polishes chip within a couple days of being on and these have not chipped at all in over a week! Im tickled pink!jgutierrez1, OR
I was a little skeptical about all of the hype of this polish, but I am so glad I gave it a try. I stopped using Gel Polish almost 2 years ago but needed an alternative that was shiny yet long lasting and durable. I have this polish put on at a salon, but have been averaging 10-13 days (using my own preferred base and top coats) WITHOUT going easy on my hands. Slowly building my collection of S&C polish...this stuff is amazing!ApplefromTree011, OH
Great nail polish
This is the best nail polish I have ever used. It goes on in one coat with great coverage and stays on without chipping.JJinNJ, NJWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Smith & Cult
Remind me about Smith & Cult upcoming shows.