Smashbox Studio Skin Foundation with Brush
Overview & Details
What It Is
A high performance lightweight formula foundation designed to give you a flawless finish with stippling foundation brush.
What You Get
- 1 fl. oz. Studio Skin Foundation
- Stippling foundation brush
What It Does
- Medium-to-full buildable coverage
- Oil-free, hydrating formula-without the shine
- Light diffusing spheres blur imperfections
- Sweat-proof, transfer-proof and exercise-resistant
- Color true and color consistent
- Pairs perfectly with liquid foundation
- Creates a flawless, airbrushed finish
- Duo-fibers provide customizable coverage
- Short and long bristles ideal for buffing and blending
- No-guesswork grips show where to hold for sheer to full coverage
How to Use
- Stipple on foundation using brush for an airbrushed finish.
- Buff in for a natural look.
Foundation made in Belgium, brush made in China
|Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Methicone, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Phenyl Methicone, Dimethicone, Laureth-7, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hexyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cellulose Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Alumina, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, [+/- Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]|
I love this duo!
This foundation is perfect and I love the stippling brush for a more natural look its on the orangey side so be careful of what color you choose I have my exact shade and once I apply concealer the orange wasnt a big dealDay4, GAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Not full coverage
Awesome feel. Changes color after about an hour. Changed to more ruddy reddish color. Coverage is medium if used a lot. It is not for me.hello-1P, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I purchased the medium neutral since it is for pinkish tones. It was too orange for me and just didn't blend well. Even when I thought I had blended it, I found patches when I looked in another mirror. Back it goes. I didn't find this hydrating and it was matte. My issue was the color and blending.DebP113, NJWas this review helpful? 2 out of 3 found this review helpful
Remind me about Smashbox upcoming shows.