Smashbox Photo Op Illuminate and Conceal Set
Overview & Details
What It Is
Under eye brightener and concealer duo designed to help you instantly brighten and downplay tired-looking eyes.
What You Get
- .24 fl. oz. Photo Op Under Eye Brightener
- .08 fl. oz. Studio Skin Concealer
What It Does
Under Eye Brightener
- Instantly brightens, adds radiance and conceals dark circles
- Soothes delicate under-eye skin
- Formulated with Vitamin E and grape seed extract
- Provides sheer to light coverage with a radiant finish
- Doubles as a face highlighter
- Stays put for 24 hours; no need for midday touch-ups or makeup fatigue
- Medium-to-full buildable coverage; light-diffusing spheres blur imperfections
- Waterproof; sweat, humidity and transfer-resistant (not waterproof and sweatproof for 24 hours)
- Oil-free creamy formula blends flawlessly
- No settling, creasing, caking or streaking; your makeup moves with you and looks fresh all day
How to Use
- To brighten and counteract under- eye circles, apply to the under-eye area prior to concealer; blend.
- For a more lifted and youthful appearance, highlight the inner corners of the eye and brow bone.
Under eye brightener made in USA; concealer made in Belgium
Good to Know
|Ingredients: WATER\AQUA\EAU, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ISOSTEARIC ACID, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, SILICA, EMULSIFYING WAX NF, STEARETH-21, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, LECITHIN, SQUALANE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) FRUIT EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL LAURATE, SODIUM PCA, CHRYSIN, DIACETYL BOLDINE, N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, TALC, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, STEARETH-20, SORBITAN LAURATE, STEARETH-2, POLYSORBATE 20, XANTHAN GUM, POLYDODECANAMIDEAMINIUM TRIAZADIPHENYLETHENESULFONATE, POLYVINYLALCOHOL CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL STEARATE, DISODIUM EDTA, TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, [+/- MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), CARMINE (CI 75470), CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI 77289), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)]. ILN38837|
|Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau, Dimethicone, Methyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Caffeine, Triethyl Citrate, Methicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polysilicone-11, Laureth-7, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Zinc Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499)]|
Love this photo op/concealer set. Got medium and tan. Illuminates, smooths and hides dark circles. Love it.sushipop, NVWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I have a problem with dark under eyes. I hoped this product combination would work for me, but I was disappointed. I used each product together and separate and didn't care for any of it. I currently use yellow, which works much better.robinm1221, CTWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Not for me
It was not made clear which one I use first. I think the illuminate is used first then concealer. Doesn't make sense to me I use it both ways. I will not buy again.linda704, NJWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
very disappointed. Comes off easily.Not happy with the money I spent.shelady9, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Remind me about Smashbox upcoming shows.