Smashbox Photo Filter Creamy Powder Foundation
Overview & Details
These days, everyone's a photographer and cameras are everywhere. Get ready for your closeup with this fabulous, velvety foundation. It diffuses light in various directions to blur imperfections, ensuring you look selfie-ready all day long.
What You Get
- .34 oz. Photo Filter Powder Foundation
- Contains transparent particles
- Diffuses light in various directions to help blur imperfections
- Contains polymers inspired by medical-grade liquid bandage technology
- Color and finish stay true all day
- No chalky particles, which can create a muddy effect
- Pigment's true color always comes through
- Luxe, velvety texture makes it comfortable to wear
- Doesn't dry, cake, streak or settle
- Won't dry out skin like traditional powders
- Looks more natural on the skin
- Specially designed double-sided sponge lets you customize your level of coverage: use the velvety side for a natural-looking, sheer-to-medium finish or use the smooth side for full coverage
- Buildable coverage
Made in USA
my new FAV!
my new favorite foundation!VIVNYC, NYWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Great powder finish
I really like this powder foundation. Not heavy or cakey and looks very natural. Ordered the golden beige and my skin is medium tone with a slight tan. The color is very forgiving and Ill be able to wear even if I tan a little more. Really like it.RosyFL, FL
Magic Powder Foundation.
This is the best powder ive ever used. I'm new to Smashbox and it beats all the competition of many other high end makeup foundations. I will be using this foundation from now on.Becca7761, CA
Lov this stuff
I lov this powder foundation. I use for touch ups. The color matches my skin tone perfectly. It goes on smooth and last until I wash off at night.pecanred, PA
On Par with Smashbox Quality
This is an awesome product! Will buy again but the packaging does feel a little cheap to me.BuzzKinch, ALWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Remind me about Smashbox upcoming shows.