SmartHeart Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor
Overview & Details
When it comes to your health, knowledge is power. Keep track of your blood pressure and heart rate with this fully automatic blood pressure monitor. A large, easy-to-read digital screen makes it easy to see your results, and a generous memory bank holds 120 readings for two people (60 per user). It's health awareness made much handier.
What You Get
- Blood pressure monitor with cuff
- 2 AAA batteries
- Storage bag
- Quick start guide
- Blood pressure reading tracking log
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- People with hypertension, arteriosclerosis or diabetes should consult their physician about monitoring blood pressure at the wrist.
- Product is not intended to prevent, treat, or cure any disease or medical condition.
- Measurement results should be discussed with your physician or healthcare professional; never self-diagnose or attempt treatment as this may be dangerous.
- Intended for adult use only; this device is not approved for infant or child.
- Consult with your healthcare professional before using the device in pregnancy including pre-eclampsia, or if diagnosed with arrhythmia or arteriosclerosis.
- Consult with your healthcare professional for guidance for use if you have any of the following: intravascular shunt; mastectomy on the arm corresponding to the measurement side of the body.
- Never use this unit while operating a vehicle or in the bathtub or shower.
|Measurements:||Approx. 2-3/4"L x 3-1/2"W x 3-3/8"H Fits wrist size approx. 5.3" to 8.4"|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Large LCD display
- Accurate readings (Accuracy Pressure within 3 mmHg; Pulse: 5% of reading)
- Measurement is taken on the inflation, meaning less time with the cuff constricted on the wrist and a more comfortable experience overall
- Fully automatic inflation and deflation
- Simultaneous systolic, diastolic and pulse results
2-person memory bank
- Holds 120-readings, 60 per user
- Memory recall with date/time stamp
- Average of last 3 readings
- Hypertension Indicator
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection
- Automatic shut-off
- Latex-free cuff
I had to have a pacemaker put in last June and it's imperative that I monitor my blood pressure and insure that the monitor is giving me an accurate reading. This is great when I go to my cardiologist or primary care doctor their readings and mine are always very close if not spot on. Very easy to use, no more of that horrible band squeezing your arm.LOR65, GA
Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor
It's a Must Have for all households!So easy to use.Fritzine, KY
Just my size
The Blood apparatus its just my size it was easy to read and I cant thank you enough for making thisGerri45, LA
This wrist monitor was more accurate then an OMRON blood pressure monitor. I will use it instead without wondering if it is accurate.Crazyshopper70, MD
Easy to use
Easy to use. Open box - read instruction manual - insert batteries - place on wrist - tap power button twice - monitor provides BP within seconds.JCD, FL