Sleep Styler Heat-Free Hair Rollers - Small
Overview & Details
What It Is
Styling system designed for rolling damp hair overnight to produce easy, heat-free, bouncy curls. Short rollers are suitable for shorter hair or long, fine hair.
What You Get
- 12 Hair rollers
- Instructional insert
What It Does
- Just wash your hair, wrap damp hair in rollers, wake up in the morning and slide the rollers out of your bouncy curls
- Made with an absorbent fabric cover over super-soft memory foam interior
- Hook and loop closure fastens each curler
- Saves you time during your morning routine by setting your hair at night
- Approx. 3"L x 1-1/2" Diameter each
How to Use
- Everyone's hair is different. Try experimenting with different dampness of hair and using a different number of rollers.
- Allow hair to air dry until damp before applying rollers. If your hair is thicker, allow to air dry a little longer. We recommend your hair to be 80% dry.
- For best results, apply a styling product such as a hair oil/serum, leave-in conditioner or mousse before using the Sleep Styler Rollers.
- In the morning, remove rollers and apply hair spray to hold the look.
- It isn't necessary to sleep in the rollers for best results, but we do recommend leaving them in until your hair is completely dry.
- For helpful videos and additional tips, visit www.sleepstylertips.com.
Made in China
Good to Know
- Do not blow dry hair or use hot tools while product is in use. Keep product away from heat. Do not place or store rollers near heat source.
- To wash fabric, remove the foam insert and hand or machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low or air dry on a towel. Spot clean foam if needed.
I am a retired beautician and I love these curlers. They give you the perfect curl, they are comfortable to sleep in and very easy to use. Going back for more.ohara, CA
Best Rollers Ive ever used!!!
These rollers are so easy to work with and they are so comfortable. Completely damage free to your hair also! I really love these! I have shoulder length hair.leslieann79, OH
These rollers are great and the small set works wonderfully with the large ones too. I ordered the large rollers and ordered a set of the short, for the layers around my face. The short set rollers are super easy to put in your hair, and they actually stay in! These rollers are very soft and comfortable to sleep in. The rollers gave me a beautiful consistent curl, which each small one I used. The curl I got, lasted all day and was gorgeous!! Love these!MMTBeauty, CA
Love these, my hair doesn't hold curls, but these are really great that if you need to use them again to get a curl for later in the day, or what to sleep in them they are just great. Will definitely keep you from using those hot styling toolsmichelle10, CA
These really work
My first try at using these rollers turned out okay. But it's just gotten better each time thereafter, as I try different parting directions, smaller or larger amounts of hair per roller, and different size roller configurations (I also got the large size rollers). With a little planning, I can almost get away with never using the blow dryer. Hair definitely looks shinier and there is no mark across the hair like clip-on rollers would leave.tunalady, FLWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful