Sleep Styler Heat-Free Hair Rollers - Large
Overview & Details
What It Is
Styling system designed for rolling damp hair overnight to produce easy, heat-free, bouncy curls. Long rollers are suitable for long and thick or curly hair.
What You Get
- 8 Hair rollers
- Instructional insert
What It Does
- Just wash your hair, wrap damp hair in rollers, wake up in the morning and slide the rollers out of your bouncy curls
- Made with an absorbent fabric cover over super-soft memory foam interior
- Hook and loop closure fastens each curler
- Saves you time during your morning routine by setting your hair at night
- Approx. 6"L x 1-1/2" Diameter each
How to Use
- Everyone's hair is different. Try experimenting with different dampness of hair and using a different number of rollers.
- Allow hair to air dry until damp before applying rollers. If your hair is thicker, allow to air dry a little longer. We recommend your hair to be 80% dry.
- For best results, apply a styling product such as a hair oil/serum, leave-in conditioner or mousse before using the Sleep Styler Rollers.
- In the morning, remove rollers and apply hair spray to hold the look.
- It isn't necessary to sleep in the rollers for best results, but we do recommend leaving them in until your hair is completely dry.
- For helpful videos and additional tips, visit www.sleepstylertips.com.
Made in China
Good to Know
- Do not blow dry hair or use hot tools while product is in use. Keep product away from heat. Do not place or store rollers near heat source.
- To wash fabric, remove the foam insert and hand or machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low or air dry on a towel. Spot clean foam if needed.
Love my Curls
I am a retired beautician and these curlers are great. They give you the perfect curl to your hair. They are soft to sleep on and easy to use. Must get more.ohara, CA
It really works, and it's comfortable!
These rollers are amazing! These rollers are perfect for any woman with long hair, who loves body and a nice wave. These work on bone straight hair, or hair that has slight texture to it. It was a little tricky the first time using these, as I had to get used to wrapping around the Velcro strap. But, after one use, it was no biggie. I also slept on these, and it is true, these are soft and quit comfortable to lay on. The results are always beautiful! I ordered a second set!MMTBeauty, CA
hard to manipulate
for me frustrating. you gotta have a lot of patience, i bought both sizes the smaller ones easier. wish they would have made them in brown or closer to a hair color so you have gone out in them for a minute. why they choose blue is beyond me.lovey976, NYWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I am quite a pro putting rollers in my hair but these are quite impossible. Not worth the moneyluv2shop77, FL
This product is definitely going back!!! The smell is UNBEARABLE. I Anyone who ordered this will know what I mean!!fifita, ILWas this review helpful? 2 out of 3 found this review helpful