Sleep Number P6 Mattress Set
Overview & Details
Take an extra 70 days to use the product and realize its benefits!
You like it soft, while your partner likes it firm. Get what you both want with the Sleep Number P6 mattress set. A wireless remote helps you discover your pressure-point reducing Sleep Number for individualized comfort. The 5-zoned PlushFit comfort layer, hypersoft quilting and anti-microbial, moisture-wicking fabric combine to give you both your ideal sleep. When it's time for bed, Sleep Number's got your number.
What You Get
- Sleep Number mattress
- Manufacturer's 25-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Item is delivered to your doorstep in several boxes. Carrying and assembly requires 2 people; assembly takes 2 people approx. 1-2 hours to set up the bed.
- The use of a surge protector (sold separately) to protect your system is highly recommended. The warranty does not cover damage due to a power surge.
|Measurements:||Mattress - Approx. 76"W x 80"L x 12" Deep Base - Approx. 76"W x 80"L x 8" Deep|
|Country of Origin:||USA of domestic and imported materials|
Content and Care
|Fabric Content:||Mattress - Fiber: 68% polyurethane foam, 25% rayon fiber, 7% polyester; Fill: 100% polyurethane air bladder|
- Offers ample cushioning
Advanced DualAir technology
- Adjusts firmness on each side with a wireless 2.0 remote
- Remote helps you find your comfort level and then provides you with your Sleep Number
2" hypersoft quilting foam
- Tack-and-jump quilting with rayon fiber
Fabric treated with moisture-wicking Adaptive Technology
- Helps it dry faster than untreated fabric
PlushFit comfort layer
- 3" of proprietary 5-zoned comfort layer contours to your head, neck, shoulders, back, hips and feet
- All foam components, including Visco foam, are treated with an anti-microbial agent
- Offer more "cuddle room"
- Offer the best of "togetherness" and "individualization"
Reduces pressure points
- Pressure points cause tossing and turning experienced at night
- Sleep Number reduces the pressure points associated with sleeping on a too-hard mattress
- Flat base that replaces a box spring
- Subjected to an Octagonal Roller test consisting of 250,000 horizontal strokes
- Subjected to a Cornell test consisting of 250,000 vertical strokes
- Simulates 25 years of use
- Over 300 sleep clinics around the country use Sleep Number beds to study and diagnose sleep disorders
My husband and I bought this bed because we both suffer from back pain. We were hesitant to get the split king because we like to cuddle. Cuddling is not a problem we are able to be on the middle of the bed as long as they both flat. I was waking up with a lot of back pain during the first 3 days while I was trying to figure out what my number was, but I found it (80) and now my back feels great. The bed for me is firm at 80 but still very comfortable. The bed doesnt come with any frame.Csotomayor1, NYWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
I have chronic back pain so I decided to treat myself and buy this bed. The bed itself is amazing but your on the floor. You get no frame. (As it shows in all the pictures) you get the mattress and the base only. So its very misleading.Nana3090, CAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 2 found this review helpful
sleep number bed
the bed is just the mattress and platform no legs or headboard as shown so you need to have a bed to put it on or you are on the floor. the mattress is nice and easy to put together I like it but a little bit disappointed in the way it looks.judykay410, TXWas this review helpful? 2 out of 3 found this review helpful