exclusive! Skinn® Cosmetics Youth Catalyst: O2Firm Oxygenated Firming Concentrate
What It Is
Concentrate that targets skin's dull appearance brought on by the natural aging process, as well as from the visible effects of skin's exposure to blue light generated from digital devices. Formulation helps even out the appearance of skin tone while also softening the look of fine lines and wrinkles, resulting in an overall more rejuvenated appearance.
What You Get
- .5 oz. Youth Catalyst: O2Firm Oxygenated Firming Concentrate
What It Does
- Helps even out the appearance of uneven skin tone
- Helps soften the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps enhance the appearance of skin texture and luminosity
- Helps skin look more rejuvenated.
- Contains nasturtium, wu-zhu-yu and hydrolyzed corn protein
How to Use
- Use morning and evening. Apply several drops to clean, dry skin using soft, circular motions.
- Can also added in 1 to 3 drop increments to serums, beauty treatment lotions and creams.
Made in USA
|Ingredients: ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, GLYCERIN, ISOSTEARETH-200 LINOLEATE, MENTHOXYPROPANEDIOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 20, PROPANEDIOL, EVODIA RUTAECARPA (WU-ZHU-YU) FRUIT EXTRACT, TROPAEOLUM MAJUS (NASTURTIUM) FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, VETIVERIA ZIZANOIDES ROOT EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED CORN PROTEIN, MENTHYL LACTATE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PPG-26 BUTETH-26, AQUA, GLYCOGEN, HYDROLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, MANNITOL, SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, LECITHIN, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CHLORPHENESIN, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN|
Skinn® Cosmetics Youth Catalyst: O2Firm Oxygenated Firming Concentrate
At HSN, we love our customers… and their opinions. Share your thoughts by writing a Customer Review. Not only will your voice be heard, but you can:
- Elevate your favorites to Customer Picks
- Share your insider knowledge with other shoppers
- Help determine what types of products we sell
About The Brand
Remind me about upcoming Skinn Cosmetics shows.
When To Watch
with Host Amy Morrison
with Host Callie Northagen
with Host Shannon Fox