Upholstery Basics Plus Book
Overview & Details
Revitalize that drab piece of furniture with new upholstery you make yourself with the help of the Singer Upholstery Basics Plus Book. This comprehensive, user-friendly guide features more than 350 photographs that will help you produce high-quality, smooth-fitting upholstery — even if you've never tried before!
- Includes 12 popular projects including slip seats, headboard, ottoman, chairs and more
- Learn upholstery tools and how to use them
- Tips on working with fabrics, padding, webbing, springs and other specialty materials
- Hidden wire-o binding keeps the book open flat while you work
- 160 pages
- Published by Creative Publishing International
When you hear the name "Singer", you immediately think, "sewing". That's because the Singer Manufacturing Company has been in business since the mid-1800s! And Singer's spirit of practical design and creative innovation continues with its state-of-the-art machines of today. From home decor and clothing construction to embroidery and quilting, Singer helps you express yourself through sewing.
Remind me about Singer® upcoming shows.