Singer Heavy Duty Electric Sewing Machine, Gray
The Heavy Duty 4452 sewing machine is designed with your heavy duty projects in mind, from denim to canvas. Thanks to the machine's powerful motor, you have extra high sewing speed to save you time. With adjustable presser foot pressure, you can also sew very lightweight sheers, and the stainless steel bedplate allows fabrics to glide over the machine with ease. Create original costumes, sew personalized fashions or transform your home with new decorator pillows and curtains.
What You Get
- Heavy Duty 4452 Electric Sewing Machine
- General Purpose Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- Button Sewing Foot
- Edge/Quilting Guide
- Pack of Needles
- Spool Caps
- Auxiliary Spool Pin
- Spool Pin
- Seam Ripper/Lint Brush
- Soft Dust Cover
- Even Feed/Walking Foot
- Non-Stick Foot
- Clearance Plate
- Heavy Duty Needles
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
- Among the 32 stitches is a one-step buttonhole, giving you consistent results every time for projects you'll be proud to say you made yourself.
- The Top Drop-in Bobbin is not only easy to thread, it's also easy to see so you won't run out of bobbin thread in the middle of a seam.
- Thanks to the Singer Sewing Assistant App, help is available anytime you are, to help you learn how to set up to sew various fabrics and techniques.
- Measures approx. 13.5"H x 17.5"W x 9"L