Singer® Futura Multi-Hoop Embroidery Designs CD-ROM
Overview & Details
You love your Singer Futura machine and everything it can do. Take it even further with this embroidery CD. Boasting 40 embroidery design layouts, it lets you put your own special touch on your sewing projects.
What You Get
- Singer Futura Multi-Hoop Embroidery Designs CD-ROM
Good to Know
- For use with Singer Futura XL-400, FQ-4, SEQS-6000, XL-550, SEQS-6700, and 5 sewing and embroidery machines (sold separately).
|Operating System:||Windows XP/Vista/7/8|
- Choose from 10 multi-hoop embroidery design layouts
- Themes include holiday, floral, geometric and more
- Designs are pre-digitized and pre-arranged in a multi-hoop layout
- Each design consists of a single-hoop element, for a total of 40 embroidery design layouts
- Single-hoop element lets you embroider designs up to 5-1/2" x 9-1/4"
- Use single-hoop element in different positions to make custom multi-hoop designs
- Multi-hoop embroidery designs allow you to embroider projects up to 11" x 18-1/2"
- Built-in editing software
- Made in USA
Love it!Anonymous, AZWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
It is easy to install on Windows 7. I really like the ease of posting this to my Futura 6700. No Problem! I would purchase this if you want some very nice designs!leesha204, FLWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Singer Futura Multi-hoop Embroidery Designs CD-Rom
I have the Singer Futura Quartet SESQ6000. I bought this CD for that machine. The CD installed effortlessly and they work great with my future. Wish they would come out with more designs on CD/DVD for the futura machines. I hope Singer figures out how to incorporate the endless embroidery hoop for the older Futuras like the Sesq6000. I would be buying one. Hope they figure it out soon.Love the CD want more like it.CupaTea, FLWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Multi Hoop DVD
Downloaded great, designs are pretty.lmsgrls1, MOWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I am very pleased with this dvd. would like more designs from singer.doodle52, MOWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
When you hear the name "Singer", you immediately think, "sewing". That's because the Singer Manufacturing Company has been in business since the mid-1800s! And Singer's spirit of practical design and creative innovation continues with its state-of-the-art machines of today. From home decor and clothing construction to embroidery and quilting, Singer helps you express yourself through sewing.
Remind me about Singer® upcoming shows.