Singer® Futura Auto CrossStitch Embroidery Software CD-ROM
Overview & Details
From unique pillowcases to personalized baby blankets, you love creating works of art that boast your own special touch. Use this software with your Singer Futura to convert images into beautiful cross-stitch designs.
What You Get
- Singer Futura Auto CrossStitch Embroidery software CD-ROM
Good to Know
- For use with the Singer Futura FQ-4, SEQS-6000, SEQS-6700, XL-400 and XL-550 sewing and embroidery machines (sold separately).
|Processor:||1GHz Intel or AMD|
|Operating System:||Windows XP/Vista/7/8|
|Hard Drive:||500MB free space|
- Lets you convert images into cross-stitch designs
- Easy-to-follow wizard guides you through the whole process
- Create, scan and edit images
- Choose your colors
- Set cross-stitch sizes
- Transmits images from computer to sewing machine via USB cable (sold separately)
- Made in Greece
This CD downloaded fine. rebooted computer with sewing machine off, then started machine, USB in, then started future software and I'm up and runnin'. Just worked on 1 design, IT WORKED! Thanks!!!KSseamstress, KSWas this review helpful? 8 out of 8 found this review helpful
When you hear the name "Singer", you immediately think, "sewing". That's because the Singer Manufacturing Company has been in business since the mid-1800s! And Singer's spirit of practical design and creative innovation continues with its state-of-the-art machines of today. From home decor and clothing construction to embroidery and quilting, Singer helps you express yourself through sewing.
Remind me about Singer® upcoming shows.