Singer® Cut & Hem Foot
- Item qualifies for VIP Easy Returns with the HSN Card. Restrictions apply. See Details
- Enjoy Free Shipping and Flexpay on all purchases. Exclusions apply.
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
No serger? No problem! Use this attachment with your regular sewing machine to hem and trim simultaneously. It gives a neat, professional finish to garments, curtains, table cloths and more.
What You Get
- Cut & hem foot (side cutter attachment)
Good to Know
- Fits the Singer M3 Inspiration Series (Models 4205, 4206, 4210, 4212, 4218, 4220, 4228).
- Fits the SINGER C1 Series (2010 Superb, ET-1 Perfect Finish, H74, 9340, 9100 Professional).
- Fits the SINGER C3 Curvy Series (8763, 8770, 8780, 5625 Stylist II, 8768 Heritage, 2009 Athena, Singer One & One Plus, 160 Anniversary Machine, Confidence 7400 Series including 7467S Confidence Stylist, 7469 Confidence, 7469Q Confidence Quilter, 7470, 7256 Fashion Mate, 7258 Stylist, 7285Q Patchwork, S800 Fashionista).
- Also compatible with most low-shank sewing machines including Babylock, Bernina, Brother, Elna, Euro-Pro, Husqvarna Viking, Janome, Juki, Kenmore, Necchi, New Home, Pfaff, Simplicity and White.
- Not compatible with the Singer P-1250 and Singer CG-590.
- Trims fabric while you sew a seam
- Sew seams and seam finishes simultaneously
- Gives garments a professional finish
- Use the zig-zag or overedge stitch to complete your look
- Made in Taiwan
Singer® Cut & Hem Foot
I purchased this for my son who makes his own costumes. We were disappointed there was no instructions included with foot. He went online for instructional video. When he was making his last costume, he chose not to use it! Said it seemed little complicated and he was in a hurry. I gave it 3 because it is substantial and well made.IRosie, CA
When you hear the name "Singer", you immediately think, "sewing". That's because the Singer Manufacturing Company has been in business since the mid-1800s! And Singer's spirit of practical design and creative innovation continues with its state-of-the-art machines of today. From home decor and clothing construction to embroidery and quilting, Singer helps you express yourself through sewing.
Remind me about Singer® upcoming shows.