exclusive! Simply Ming Air Fryer Ceramic Nonstick Popcorn Maker
Overview & Details
From baseball games to movie night, popcorn is a staple of American leisure time. Recapture the nostalgia of homemade popcorn with Ming's new popcorn maker for the Air Fryer, and make new memories for your family with fluffy, delicious and healthier popcorn.
What You Get
- Popcorn maker
- Use and care manual
- Manufacturer's 1-year warranty
Good to Know
- Designed for use with Simply Ming Air Fryer.
- Not for stovetop use.
|Measurements:||Approx. 7-5/8"L x 7-5/8"W x 1-3/4"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 14.1 oz.|
|Interior:||Ceramic nonstick coating|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Prepare easy and deliciously fluffy popcorn with Ming's Air Fryer
- So easy to use - just add your ingredients and let the air fryer do the rest
- Clean up is a cinch when the pan is dishwasher safe
Technolon+ ceramic nonstick interior coating
- For reliable food release and easy cleaning
- Durable and stain resistant
- Heats evenly
- Oven safe to 550 degrees (pan only)
- Technolon+ coating designed to tolerate stovetop temperatures up to 850 degrees
- PTFE and PFOA free
I was afraid but the popcorn turned out really goodRobis, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Easy to use.TCMM, MDWas this review helpful? 1 out of 2 found this review helpful
Perfect for single serving!
Perfect for single serving, which with microwave pop corn bags I eat the whole bag when I should only eat a single serving. Love its needs no oil!!YellowRoseOfTex, GAWas this review helpful? 7 out of 7 found this review helpful
took a chance for use in another brand of air fryer and it worked perfectly. i LOVE ming's products and this did not disappoint. this works as long as it fits down in your basket!snurse, PAWas this review helpful? 16 out of 17 found this review helpful
This has to the best accessory you can ask for. Simple, easy to use... you cant mess it up!!TuxSun, FLWas this review helpful? 8 out of 8 found this review helpful
Remind me about Ming Tsai upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Tina Jennings