Silk'n Titan Skin Device with Gel and Travel Case
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
Take an extra 30 days to use the product and realize its benefits!
What It Is
Over-the-counter handheld device intended for the topical treatment of mild to moderate periorbital wrinkles for adult women who have Fitzpatrick skin types I-IV; comes with water-based gel that helps facilitate skin massage
What You Get
- Titan device
- AC adapter
- User's manual
- Travel case
- 4.4 oz. Slider Hyaluronic Gel
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
What It Does
- Improves skin appearance by inducing skin's optimal natural collagen production, thus reducing the appearance of wrinkles around the periorbital area
- Topical at-home treatment offering bi-polar RF energy, LED light energy and IR heat energy
Slider Hyaluronic Gel
- Unique water-based formulation facilitates skin massage when used with the Silk'n Titan
- Made of high-quality and tested pure raw materials including hyaluronic acid for maintaining skin's moisture
- Suitable for all skin types
How to Use
- Read the user's manual prior to starting treatments.
- Start with clean, dry skin.
- For a few minutes, start at energy level 1, gradually raising the energy for a few minutes at each level.
- Stop at the highest energy level that you are comfortable with.
- Apply a thin layer of gel to the treatment facial area.
- Treat twice a week for 10 weeks, with maintenance treatments once every 2 weeks, thereafter.
- You will begin noticing visible results after 5 weeks/10 treatments.
Made in Israel
Good to Know
- This product is intended for use only by Fitzpatrick skin types I-IV. Fitzpatrick skin types V and VI cannot use this device.
- Do not use if you have a pacemaker or active electrical implant anywhere in the body, poorly controlled endocrine disorder, abnormal skin condition caused by diabetes or systemic or metabolic diseases, or are pregnant or nursing.
- Consult your physician prior to use if you have a history of diseases stimulated by heat, received radiation therapy or chemotherapy within the past 3 months, used topical prescriptions within the past 6 months, or if you have any other medical condition.
- The following list shows the 4 categories of the Fitzpatrick scale that can use this device:
- Type I (scores 0-6) always burns, never tans (pale white; blond or red hair; blue eyes; freckles)
- Type II (scores 7-13) usually burns, tans minimally (white; fair; blond or red hair; blue, green, or hazel eyes)
- Type III (scores 14-20) sometimes mild burn, tans uniformly (cream white; fair with any hair or eye color)
- Type IV (scores 21-27) burns minimally, always tans well (moderate brown)
- The following list shows the 2 categories of the Fitzpatrick scale that cannot use this device:
- Type V (scores 28-34) very rarely burns, tans very easily (dark brown)
- Type VI (scores 35-36) never burns, never tans (deeply pigmented dark brown to darkest brown)
- Do not use Silk'n Titan if you have a pacemaker, internal defibrillator, or any other active electrical implant anywhere in the body; poorly controlled endocrine disorders, such as diabetes and thyroid conditions; abnormal skin conditions caused by diabetes, systemic or other metabolic diseases or are pregnant or nursing.
- Device must not be used by children, adults with limited physical, sensory or psychological capacities, or those lacking experience or knowledge in how to use the device.
- Keep away from children.
- Consult your physician if you have a history of diseases stimulated by heat, such as recurrent herpes simplex in the treatment area. If so you may treat only following a prophylactic regime.
- Consult your physician if you have received radiation therapy or chemotherapy treatments within the past 3 months, or have areas of potential skin malignancies; if you have used physician-prescribed drugs on your skin within the past 6 months or if you have any other condition which, in the opinion of your physician or dermatologist, would make it unsafe for you to be treated.
- Do not treat areas that have a permanent implant such as metal plates and screws, silicone implants or areas with injected fills or toxins; active eczema, psoriasis, lesions, open wounds or infections (cold sores), abnormal skin conditions caused by systemic or metabolic diseases (diabetes for example); a history of herpes outbreaks or traumatized or injured skin.
- Do not use the Hyaluronic Gel if you are allergic to one of its ingredients.
|Ingredients: WATER/AQUA, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Triethanolamine, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Polyacrylamide, Propylparaben, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ethylparaben, Sodium Hyaluronate, Laureth-7|
Love this machine! Winner!
I thought the silk n face fx was great well watch out...I love the Titan! I have been using this machine 2x a week consistently and I must say the texture to my skin has improved even more dramatically. I still love my face fx for quick treatments, but two days a week I spend 1 hour on myself for each treatment. Two hours a week for improved skin...Ill take it! I love the warmth and find it almost meditative. I think if you devote the time allotted and follow the protocol you will see results. You must commit! Ladies take time for yourself ,you deserve it! This is a winner!0551, PA
Silk'n It WORKS / LOVE it
I have the FX,I have been waiting for-this ,read about it somewhere,but was not in USA yet,so glad I was browsing HSN My skin was damaged & this tool has repaired my skin 100%,Every word the sales girl said is TRUE,Not a better tool out there,this is the BEST. So Happy.....lavenderlave, MI
It Really Works
I am 39, and despite taking excellent care of my skin, I felt like my face was falling!! I am on the thin side, and the volume in my cheeks completely deflated leaving me with bad nose to mouth lines. I have purchased many tools & creams. While I've only used this three times, I'm already seeing a dramatic change. I look forward to seeing more progress! It helped relieve my cracked, dry, red skin to boot.mathisgreat, NY
WELL, LADIES, YOU NEED TO GET THAT RED LIGHT TO WORK BECAUSE WHEN IT DOES, IT WILL GET RID OF YOUR WRINKLES, SAGGY SKIN, DIMINISH BAGS, GET RID OF THE 11'S, REDUCE YOUR FREQUENCY OF NEED FOR BOTOX ON YOUR FOREHEAD, THE WHOLE NINE!!!! THIS IS THE BEST FIND THAT I HAVE COME ACROSS AND I AM SOMEONE WHO HAS TO TRY IT ALL. I GIVE THIS AN 11/10 STARS!!!61years, IL
So, the request from hsn for a review is rather premature. I saw a few other reviews with people saying that they sent them back because they plugged them in and they didn't light up (hence the poor review scores). The device will not light unless a) you put gel on the device AND b) put it against your skin.So while I haven't had the device long enough to judge efficacy, I hate to see people pass on it due to those reviews.It is very relaxing. Hopefully, I'll see some results.Lorraineg57, PA