Silk'n Titan Skin Device with Gel and Travel Case
Overview & Details
What It Is
Over-the-counter handheld device intended for the topical treatment of mild to moderate periorbital wrinkles for adult women who have Fitzpatrick skin types I-IV; comes with water-based gel that helps facilitate skin massage
What You Get
- Titan device
- AC adapter
- User's manual
- Travel case
- 4.4 oz. Slider Hyaluronic Gel
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
What It Does
- Improves skin appearance by inducing skin's optimal natural collagen production, thus reducing the appearance of wrinkles around the periorbital area
- Topical at-home treatment offering bi-polar RF energy, LED light energy and IR heat energy
Slider Hyaluronic Gel
- Unique water-based formulation facilitates skin massage when used with the Silk'n Titan
- Made of high-quality and tested pure raw materials including hyaluronic acid for maintaining skin's moisture
- Suitable for all skin types
How to Use
- Read the user's manual prior to starting treatments.
- Start with clean, dry skin.
- For a few minutes, start at energy level 1, gradually raising the energy for a few minutes at each level.
- Stop at the highest energy level that you are comfortable with.
- Apply a thin layer of gel to the treatment facial area.
- Treat twice a week for 10 weeks, with maintenance treatments once every 2 weeks, thereafter.
- You will begin noticing visible results after 5 weeks/10 treatments.
Made in Israel
Good to Know
- This product is intended for use only by Fitzpatrick skin types I-IV. Fitzpatrick skin types V and VI cannot use this device.
- Do not use if you have a pacemaker or active electrical implant anywhere in the body, poorly controlled endocrine disorder, abnormal skin condition caused by diabetes or systemic or metabolic diseases, or are pregnant or nursing.
- Consult your physician prior to use if you have a history of diseases stimulated by heat, received radiation therapy or chemotherapy within the past 3 months, used topical prescriptions within the past 6 months, or if you have any other medical condition.
- The following list shows the 4 categories of the Fitzpatrick scale that can use this device:
- Type I (scores 0-6) always burns, never tans (pale white; blond or red hair; blue eyes; freckles)
- Type II (scores 7-13) usually burns, tans minimally (white; fair; blond or red hair; blue, green, or hazel eyes)
- Type III (scores 14-20) sometimes mild burn, tans uniformly (cream white; fair with any hair or eye color)
- Type IV (scores 21-27) burns minimally, always tans well (moderate brown)
- The following list shows the 2 categories of the Fitzpatrick scale that cannot use this device:
- Type V (scores 28-34) very rarely burns, tans very easily (dark brown)
- Type VI (scores 35-36) never burns, never tans (deeply pigmented dark brown to darkest brown)
- Do not use Silk'n Titan if you have a pacemaker, internal defibrillator, or any other active electrical implant anywhere in the body; poorly controlled endocrine disorders, such as diabetes and thyroid conditions; abnormal skin conditions caused by diabetes, systemic or other metabolic diseases or are pregnant or nursing.
- Device must not be used by children, adults with limited physical, sensory or psychological capacities, or those lacking experience or knowledge in how to use the device.
- Keep away from children.
- Consult your physician if you have a history of diseases stimulated by heat, such as recurrent herpes simplex in the treatment area. If so you may treat only following a prophylactic regime.
- Consult your physician if you have received radiation therapy or chemotherapy treatments within the past 3 months, or have areas of potential skin malignancies; if you have used physician-prescribed drugs on your skin within the past 6 months or if you have any other condition which, in the opinion of your physician or dermatologist, would make it unsafe for you to be treated.
- Do not treat areas that have a permanent implant such as metal plates and screws, silicone implants or areas with injected fills or toxins; active eczema, psoriasis, lesions, open wounds or infections (cold sores), abnormal skin conditions caused by systemic or metabolic diseases (diabetes for example); a history of herpes outbreaks or traumatized or injured skin.
- Do not use the Hyaluronic Gel if you are allergic to one of its ingredients.
|Ingredients: WATER/AQUA, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Triethanolamine, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Polyacrylamide, Propylparaben, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ethylparaben, Sodium Hyaluronate, Laureth-7|
made a difference , big timehowever it is no substitute for botox and fillers if you are used to perfection.Works very good for the neck.Nyuszika, FLWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
I've only used it 3 times since I just got it 2 weeks ago. After my second use, I could see a change in my neck. It was firmer! I love using it. Its easy to use and I find it relaxing. I'm be doing my fourth treatment tonight. I'm looking forward to seeing my results after 5 weeks.wlucy, MDWas this review helpful? 7 out of 7 found this review helpful
Super skin device
Easy to use with the exception of using more gel than I thought. The one drawback you have to keep unplugging it before you apply the gel.Seeing results after using for 8 weeks with wrinkles.Ziiehnert, CAWas this review helpful? 7 out of 8 found this review helpful
Love this machine! Winner!
I thought the silk n face fx was great well watch out...I love the Titan! I have been using this machine 2x a week consistently and I must say the texture to my skin has improved even more dramatically. I still love my face fx for quick treatments, but two days a week I spend 1 hour on myself for each treatment. Two hours a week for improved skin...Ill take it! I love the warmth and find it almost meditative. I think if you devote the time allotted and follow the protocol you will see results. You must commit! Ladies take time for yourself ,you deserve it! This is a winner!0551, PAWas this review helpful? 9 out of 9 found this review helpful
Silk'n It WORKS / LOVE it
I have the FX,I have been waiting for-this ,read about it somewhere,but was not in USA yet,so glad I was browsing HSN My skin was damaged & this tool has repaired my skin 100%,Every word the sales girl said is TRUE,Not a better tool out there,this is the BEST. So Happy.....lavenderlave, MIWas this review helpful? 10 out of 10 found this review helpful