Silk'n Titan Skin Device with Gel and Travel Case
Overview & Details
What It Is
Over-the-counter handheld device intended for the topical treatment of mild to moderate periorbital wrinkles for adult women who have Fitzpatrick skin types I-IV; comes with water-based gel that helps facilitate skin massage
What You Get
- Titan device
- AC adapter
- User's manual
- Travel case
- 4.4 oz. Slider Hyaluronic Gel
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
What It Does
- Improves skin appearance by inducing skin's optimal natural collagen production, thus reducing the appearance of wrinkles around the periorbital area
- Topical at-home treatment offering bi-polar RF energy, LED light energy and IR heat energy
Slider Hyaluronic Gel
- Unique water-based formulation facilitates skin massage when used with the Silk'n Titan
- Made of high-quality and tested pure raw materials including hyaluronic acid for maintaining skin's moisture
- Suitable for all skin types
How to Use
- Read the user's manual prior to starting treatments.
- Start with clean, dry skin.
- For a few minutes, start at energy level 1, gradually raising the energy for a few minutes at each level.
- Stop at the highest energy level that you are comfortable with.
- Apply a thin layer of gel to the treatment facial area.
- Treat twice a week for 10 weeks, with maintenance treatments once every 2 weeks, thereafter.
- You will begin noticing visible results after 5 weeks/10 treatments.
Made in Israel
Good to Know
- This product is intended for use only by Fitzpatrick skin types I-IV. Fitzpatrick skin types V and VI cannot use this device.
- Do not use if you have a pacemaker or active electrical implant anywhere in the body, poorly controlled endocrine disorder, abnormal skin condition caused by diabetes or systemic or metabolic diseases, or are pregnant or nursing.
- Consult your physician prior to use if you have a history of diseases stimulated by heat, received radiation therapy or chemotherapy within the past 3 months, used topical prescriptions within the past 6 months, or if you have any other medical condition.
- The following list shows the 4 categories of the Fitzpatrick scale that can use this device:
- Type I (scores 0-6) always burns, never tans (pale white; blond or red hair; blue eyes; freckles)
- Type II (scores 7-13) usually burns, tans minimally (white; fair; blond or red hair; blue, green, or hazel eyes)
- Type III (scores 14-20) sometimes mild burn, tans uniformly (cream white; fair with any hair or eye color)
- Type IV (scores 21-27) burns minimally, always tans well (moderate brown)
- The following list shows the 2 categories of the Fitzpatrick scale that cannot use this device:
- Type V (scores 28-34) very rarely burns, tans very easily (dark brown)
- Type VI (scores 35-36) never burns, never tans (deeply pigmented dark brown to darkest brown)
- Do not use Silk'n Titan if you have a pacemaker, internal defibrillator, or any other active electrical implant anywhere in the body; poorly controlled endocrine disorders, such as diabetes and thyroid conditions; abnormal skin conditions caused by diabetes, systemic or other metabolic diseases or are pregnant or nursing.
- Device must not be used by children, adults with limited physical, sensory or psychological capacities, or those lacking experience or knowledge in how to use the device.
- Keep away from children.
- Consult your physician if you have a history of diseases stimulated by heat, such as recurrent herpes simplex in the treatment area. If so you may treat only following a prophylactic regime.
- Consult your physician if you have received radiation therapy or chemotherapy treatments within the past 3 months, or have areas of potential skin malignancies; if you have used physician-prescribed drugs on your skin within the past 6 months or if you have any other condition which, in the opinion of your physician or dermatologist, would make it unsafe for you to be treated.
- Do not treat areas that have a permanent implant such as metal plates and screws, silicone implants or areas with injected fills or toxins; active eczema, psoriasis, lesions, open wounds or infections (cold sores), abnormal skin conditions caused by systemic or metabolic diseases (diabetes for example); a history of herpes outbreaks or traumatized or injured skin.
- Do not use the Hyaluronic Gel if you are allergic to one of its ingredients.
|Ingredients: WATER/AQUA, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Triethanolamine, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Polyacrylamide, Propylparaben, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ethylparaben, Sodium Hyaluronate, Laureth-7|
I was dubious about this little device.I have been using this for 8 weeks; but noticeable changes to my face and neck showed in 2 weeks. I have used this 5 times per week to see if results would be "bigger" and faster. After 6 weeks a friend I had not seen in 3 weeks said my face looked thinner and lifted. When I saw her 2 weeks later she was amazed at how different I looked again. I use the Titan under the brow bone (eyes closed); eyelids are lifted and defined.It's a keeper!Ventura50, CAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I am 55 years young and have always taken great care of my skin!I recently lost 10 lbs. after a week stay in the hospital. I do not recognize my skin now. It is saggy especially around the jowls as well as my neck.I have used the device just 4 times and all I can say is WOW!I can see a huge improvement on my jowls, neck, and overall appearance of my skin. I've noticed fading of age spots on my hands.Only downside is you use much more gel than you think. After just 4 uses the gel is gone!!!!Olivia12998, NJWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
made a difference , big timehowever it is no substitute for botox and fillers if you are used to perfection.Works very good for the neck.Nyuszika, FLWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
I've only used it 3 times since I just got it 2 weeks ago. After my second use, I could see a change in my neck. It was firmer! I love using it. Its easy to use and I find it relaxing. I'm be doing my fourth treatment tonight. I'm looking forward to seeing my results after 5 weeks.wlucy, MDWas this review helpful? 7 out of 7 found this review helpful
Super skin device
Easy to use with the exception of using more gel than I thought. The one drawback you have to keep unplugging it before you apply the gel.Seeing results after using for 8 weeks with wrinkles.Ziiehnert, CAWas this review helpful? 7 out of 8 found this review helpful