Silk'n ReVit™ Microdermabrasion Device
Overview & Details
Could your complexion use a little boost? This state-of-the-art microderm tool helps remove old, dry and dull topical dead skin cells to reveal smoother and fresher-looking skin underneath. Three different tips and two energy levels make it easy to pick the right setting and discover that more flawless look you've been waiting for.
What You Get
- ReVit device
- Precision tip
- Fine tip
- Coarse tip
- 30 Filter refills
- AC cord adapter
- Zippered case
- User's manual
- Quick guide
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Keep this device out of the reach of children.
- Consult with your physician prior to use if you have any existing medical condition.
- Not for use by persons who have the following: undiagnosed lesions, recent herpes outbreak, warts, sunburn, active rosacea, unstable diabetes mellitus, disorders of the autoimmune system, skin cancer, vascular lesions or usage of oral blood thinners (anti-coagulants).
- Uses gentle microdermabrasion exfoliation technology
- Helps remove the old, dry and dull topical dead skin cells to reveal smoother, fresher skin underneath
- Helps your complexion look smoother and more youthful
- Intended for use by men and women aged 18 and older
- Use in the comfort of your own home
- Suitable for most skin types
- Approx. 1-1/4"L x 1-1/4"W x 6"H
Utilizes vacuum suction
- Draws in topical dead skin cells and collects them in a replaceable filter
- Helps improve the appearance of skin tone
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines
2 energy levels
- Choose for your comfort level
Made in China
Baby Bum Smooth :]
Love this. First use my blackheads were minimized and face felt super smooth. I have to stop myself from using everyday and stick to 2-3 x a week. :) Even my husband used it and noticed smoothness. Definitely will get $$ worth out of this.Stefers143, CAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I have been using this for 2 weeks. My husband noticed a big difference in my complextion. I use it every other day and spend 4-5 minutes on each area. I am 64 years old. Some wrinkles are very deep so I will begin spending extra time on those areas. I even use it on backs of my hands. Even they look younger! It is well worth the price!gbunky, CAWas this review helpful? 10 out of 11 found this review helpful
Great machine for home use
I used to get regular microdermabrasion treatments from my aesthetician. I bought this to save money and I'm happy I did. It works really well on all areas of the body and the suction is great. Just use common sense according to your skin type. I have very thick skin that has enlarged pores and a mix of fine and noticeable lines. It's decreased the appearance of lines, acne spots and scarring. I just moisturized very well afterwards. The only downside is because it's a smaller machine I have to change the filters frequently depending on where I'm using it. Would like to be able to purchase new tips on here.dubtrub1215, NYWas this review helpful? 13 out of 13 found this review helpful
I thought I was doing a good job getting dead skin cells off with my facial face brush but was shocked at the amount of dead skin cells came off on the filter. My skin feels much smoother and my blush goes on much more smoothly as well.Just hope in time it will diminish some sun spots on my face.Sole394, NYWas this review helpful? 10 out of 10 found this review helpful
oh man great!
right out of the box this is great , haven't had it take long -- but first treatment so far i could see a difference. made me look awake after treatment , i had sensitive skin so i will only be using once a week.if i run into any problems i will update.grace204, NYWas this review helpful? 10 out of 10 found this review helpful