Silk'n Pedi Pro Kit
Overview & Details
What It Is
Silk'n Pedi Pro and the Silk'n Foot Cream.
What You Get
- Pedi Pro device
- Callus remover
- 2 Nail polishing heads for rough and gentle finishes
- 2 AA batteries
- Operating instructions
- 4 oz. Foot Cream
What It Does
Pedi Pro device
- Sleek new ergonomic design for getting those hard to reach areas
- Beauty treatments with approx. 1700 +/- 100 rotations per minute
- Dual purpose. Can be used on feet and nails with 3 treatment heads: 1 rough nail polishing head, 1 gentle finishing head and 1 callus removing head.
- Professional results without a trip to a salon
- Arrives ready to use as it comes with AA batteries
- Helps to add moisture loss to the dry skin on your feet
- Helps condition skin on your feet
- Softens and leaves skin ultra-smooth
- Suitable for anyone with dry feet skin
Foot cream made in USA; Pedi Pro made in China
Good to Know
- Keep the device out of reach of children.
- The device may not be used on reddened, injured or burnt skin. Similarly, healthy skin without calluses may not be treated with this device. Warts, moles and other protrusions (except calluses) must not be treated with this device. In all of these cases, this could lead to skin and/or deep tissue injury.
- Diabetics and persons with high blood pressure may only use this device after consultation with their general practitioner.
- Before using Silk'n Pedi Pro for the first time, please read this User Manual in its entirety. Pay particular attention to sections on device use procedures, device operation, and after-use procedures. We recommend you refamiliarize yourself with this
- User Manual before each use of Silk'n Pedi Pro. Silk'n Pedi Pro is a powerful electrical device. As such, it should be used with special attention to safety. Please read all warnings and safety precautions before use, and strictly follow them when using Silk'n Pedi Pro. The device is for use by adults. Instructions for safe operation.
- Keep Silk'n Pedi Pro and its packaging materials away from children!
- Do not use Silk'n Pedi Pro if there is visible damage to any of its parts or the roller.
- Do not attempt to make modifications, open or repair your Silk'n Pedi Pro? device.
- Only authorized Silk'n repair centers are permitted to perform repairs.
- Do not file over previously damaged skin areas (e.g. through eczema or wounds), or over raised skin areas (e.g. moles or warts). DANGER relating to batteries
- Do not subject batteries to extreme conditions, place them on radiators or expose them to direct sunlight. If battery acid has leaked, avoid contact with the skin, eyes and mucous membranes.
- In case of contact with the acid, rinse the affected area at once with plenty of clean water and seek medical assistance immediately. If a battery has been swallowed, medical assistance must be sought immediately.
- WARNING! Avoid damage to the device Use only the original accessories. Avoid dropping the device. Use this device on human callused skin and human nails only. Other surfaces could damage the rollers.
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Polyisobutene, Polyacrylate 13, Menthol, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.|
Don't miss this opportunity!
Worked beautifully. Really smooth results and the foot cream was the perfect texture and fragrance.rubinator4, FL
Silk'n Pedi Pro Kit
My review on the Silk'n Pedi Pro Kit is fabulous. This wonderful product left my feet feeling really really smooth and the foot cream was perfect the fragrance is nice.I've so many different foot pedi machines that did not do a good job at all. So all you HSN shoppers if I were you but this kit NOW. (Smile)VanessaDetroit, Michiganvscott1620, MIWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Silk n Pedi Pro Kit
Hello HSN & Thank you. I got this for my 30 yr. old son. At first it was aww mom, but after hearing the being used sound, I waited. When he came out begging me to feel his heels then the corns & etc. etc. His first comment was with all he had done it was still not losing power. He was thrilled & is still letting people know how great it works. Hehe =- He did suggest to have a vacuum close by to collect all the dust. Thank you, so much better birthday gift than socks.krynman, FL
This works, but it worked a bit too well. I got a blood blister on my toe from removing a callus. It was fine at the time, but next morning it was not fine. It works, just go easy when using it. Maybe a little at a time.Peacemaker714, FLWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Returned same day...disappointing product
Excited to receive the product and yet returned it same day. Works poorly with not enough power. Build quality is substandard. Definitely not worth the $50+ asking price. Would be a consideration at the $4.99 clearance price level. On balance, the grade for this product would be a D-.Please process my return ASAP...thanks!spursluva, TX