Silk'n Glide At Home Hair Removal Kit
Overview & Details
Take an extra 30 days to use the product and realize its benefits!
Help diminish and remove unwanted hair with this at home solution. Harness the power of Home Pulsed Light (HPL) technology offered by the lightweight and portable Silk'n Glide device. Two modes let you tackle large and small areas while five energy levels accommodate a range of skin types.
What You Get
- Silk'n Glide removal device
- AC power adapter with cord
- Warranty booklet
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Be sure to read all the directions, including warnings and contraindications before use.
- For light skin tones only. Do not use on a naturally dark skin complexion.
- This device is not effective on naturally white, gray, blonde and red body hair.
- Silk'n Glide is intended for the removal of unwanted hair.
- Can be used on the face under the cheekbone line.
- Silk'n Glide is also intended for the permanent reduction in hair re-growth defined as a long-term, stable reduction in the number of hairs re-growing when measured at 6, 9, and 12 months after the completion of a treatment regime.
- A typical Silk'n Glide hair removal plan during a full hair growth cycle, is as follows:
- Treatments 1-4: plan two (2) weeks apart
- Treatments 5-7: plan four (4) weeks apart
- Treatments 8 +: treat as needed, until desired results are achieved
- Do not use on children.
- If you are unsure if this device is safe for you to use, please consult with your doctor or dermatologist.
|Measurements:||Approx. 5"L x 3"W x 1-3/4"H|
|Power Source:||AC power; rechargeable|
|Country of Origin:||Device made in Israel; AC adapter made in China|
- Can be used on legs, arms, the bikini line, underarms and facial skin under the cheekbone line
- Helps create a user-friendly, sustained hair-reduction solution with continued use
- Efficiency of hair reduction varies from person to person according to body area, hair color, and how the device is used
5 energy settings
- Accommodates a wider range of skin types
2 treatment modes
- Pulse (for smaller areas) or Glide (for larger areas with continuous flashing)
Built-in safety feature for eye protection
- Pulse cannot be emitted when the treatment surface is facing open air (must be in complete contact with skin)
Compact and portable
- For home or travel
Use for a while you WILL B HSIRFREE
Please listen to me. If u have dark hair And light skin it will definitely work. You do have to shave which scared me immensely but it never comes back after a few times on the finer hair. Now any hair that is stubbly takes longer. I WAS very hairy on the face since late teens early 20s. I'm now 45 and hair free I have been using it for 21/2 yrs and have maybe 6 dribbles left on my chin area that I still work on a cpl times a week I started out using it everyday. Those people who say it didn't work either were too dark or hair was blonde and not one of them used it long enough they tell u it can take36 mos for complete hair free It DOES WORK. MY skin is soft and beautiful like a baby's bum when before it felt like a street bumDaniellec5, MAWas this review helpful? 7 out of 7 found this review helpful
Silk n Glide At Home Removal Kit
I have had a learning curve with the Silk n Glide, but am very happy with the overall results. I found, after trial and error, that the highest level works best for me. There have been a couple of resistant areas (under one arm and , to a lesser level, right under my knees), but I believe I am making progress.dotty623, FLWas this review helpful? 16 out of 17 found this review helpful
3 months at least
I started to notice results after 3 months.... Some areas are just about hairless while others still patchy. This is definitely worth it...the frustrating part is giving it time ...I use it once a week ...sometimes If I have a busy week just once every two weeks as they recommend . Love this even if I have to keep using it indefinitely it's much better than shaving and waxing and the frequency in comparison to those methods is much less definitely a relief for your skin .sweetspice, FLWas this review helpful? 29 out of 30 found this review helpful
I've only had this for about 10 days now, but I've already had success with it. My underarm hair is virtually gone, after only 2 treatments! I'm not having the same success with my facial hair, but will give that more time. Still, if the only success I achieve with this is to get rid of the hair under my arms, it's still more than worth the price! Easy to use, painless, quick... I highly recommend this product!GreenEyedMonster, VAWas this review helpful? 19 out of 24 found this review helpful
I could tell a huge difference after the first use. I typically would have to shave my legs everyday, but I really do feel less stubble growing back as I continue use with my Silk'n Glide. I'm looking forward to never shaving my legs again! :-)A-Shopper4Life, FLWas this review helpful? 23 out of 25 found this review helpful