Silk'n Flash&Go Express Hair Removal Device
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
Take an extra 30 days to use the product and realize its benefits!
Go beyond shaving and get better results with this device. Equipped with Home Pulsed Light Technology, it removes unwanted hair and provides a long-term reduction in the number of hairs that regrow. Portable, compact and dermatologist-recommended, it's the serious choice for those who are serious about their appearance.
What You Get
- Flash & Go Express device
- AC cord adapter
- 2 European adapters
- Beauty storage case
- Cleaning cloth
- User's manual
- Quick guide
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
How It Works
- Home Pulsed Light Technology uses optical light energy, which is absorbed by pigment in the hair shaft and transformed into heat. The device is intended for permanent reduction in hair regrowth, defined as the long-term, stable reduction in the number of hairs regrowing when measured at 6, 9, and 12 months after the completion of a treatment regime.
Good to Know
- The Flash&Go device may not be as effective on naturally white, gray, blonde and red body hair.
- Do not use on naturally dark skin. Treating dark skin with Flash&Go can result in adverse effects such as burns, blisters and skin color changes (hyper- or hypo-pigmentation).
- Do not use on tanned skin or after recent sun exposure.
- Not recommended for use on men's faces, jaws or necks.
- Beard hair is too dense for effective treatment by the Flash&Go.
- Hair removal by lasers or intense pulse light sources can cause increased hair growth in some individuals. Based upon currently available data, the highest risk groups for this response are females of Mediterranean, Middle Eastern and South Asian heritage treated on the face and neck.
- Although the Flash&Go can be used for the treatment of facial hair, extra caution should be used on the face to avoid the eyes. Never use around or near eyes.
- Flash&Go can be used only from the cheekbones down.
- Do not use device anywhere on the ears, nipples, genitals or around the anus. These areas may have more sensitive skin, a darker skin tone, and/or a greater hair density, and using the Flash&Go device there may cause serious skin injury.
- Avoid treating areas with dark brown or black spots, such as birth marks, moles or warts.
- If you are unsure if Flash&Go is safe for you to use, please consult with your doctor or dermatologist before using.
Do not use Flash&Go if:
- You are pregnant or nursing (lactating).
- You were exposed to strong sunlight or an artificial tanning machine during the past 4 weeks.
- You have a tattoo or permanent makeup on the area to be treated.
- You have eczema, psoriasis, lesions, open wounds or active infections, such as cold sores, in the area to be treated. Wait for the affected area to heal before using the device.
- You have a history of kelodial scar formation, a known sensitivity to light (photosensitivity) or are taking medication that makes the skin more sensitive to light, including non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents, (e.g., aspirins, ibuprofens, acetaminophen), tetracyclines, phenothiazines, thiazide, diuretics, sulfonyluraes, sulfonamides, DTIC, fluorouracil, vinblastine, griseofulvin, Alpha-Hydroxi Acids (AHAs), Beta-Hydroxi Acids (BHAs), Retin-AR, AccutaneR, topical retinoids or azelaic acid.
- You have abnormal skin conditions caused by diabetes, for example, or other systemic or metabolic diseases.
- You have been treated with AccutaneR (isotretinoin) within the past 6 months.
- You have been on a steroid regimen within the past 3 months.
- You have a history of herpes outbreaks in the area of treatment, unless you have consulted your physician and received preventative treatment before using Flash&Go.
- You suffer from epilepsy.
- You have an active implant, such as a pacemaker, incontinence device, insulin pump, etc.
- You have a disease related to photosensitivity, such as porphyria, polymorphic light eruption, solar urticaria, lupus, etc.
- You have a history of skin cancer or areas of potential skin malignancies.
- You have received radiation therapy or chemotherapy treatments within the past 3 months.
- You have any other condition which, in your physician's opinion, would make it unsafe for you to be treated.
|Measurements:||Approx. 8-3/4"L x 3-5/8"W x 8-3/4"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 1 lb.|
|Care Instructions:||Gently wipe with a clean, dry cloth and a specially formulated cleaner for electronic equipment|
|Country of Origin:||Israel|
- Proprietary and patented technology for the removal of unwanted hair
- Provides long-term, stable reduction in the number of hairs that regrow
- Provides a faster pulse/treatment time compared to the Glide
- Light source is good for up to approx. 300,000 pulses
- Dermatologist recommended
Easy to use
- Portable and compact
This works and starts right away if you use it more than what they tell you. I started out using it every other day or every third day and on the high setting. Then you can taper off to once a week. If you stop using it then it will come back but that's normal. It would come back if you spent the hundreds of dollars at a salon. Shouldn't use if you are out in the sun it will sting more.DeeL58, NYWas this review helpful? 8 out of 8 found this review helpful
I was uncertain about this...but I have noticed less facial hair. I will be honest- it is hard to get it to work around chin and upper lip with safety features. Also, will be difficult to use in the summer with as much as I am outside.PMK1979, IAWas this review helpful? 14 out of 14 found this review helpful
So Far, So Good
Well, I've only used this one time since getting it due to the once a week schedule in the manual, BUT, I can honestly say that I already noticed a big difference in the regrowth of my hair. Follow the instructions,There isn't any pain really, just heat and even then it is minimal on the lower settings. I can't wait to see the full results after continued use! I say; don't listen to the bad reviews... these people have no patience. These things take time and persistence. It literally takes a few minutes per section of skin you are working on. I have had this done professionally in the past, it's embarrassing, painful, and costs a LOT! I work two jobs and have a 4 year old... I'm busy! But this is easy to fit into my Sunday routine after my shower... Keep it going!Sistersledge5, IDWas this review helpful? 30 out of 31 found this review helpful
One year for the price
I bought this product a year ago, it did work for most hair, however, there where many areas on my legs where no matter how I maneuvered the unit, it just would not work. My main complaint is that after paying $250 for this I did not get nearly the number of promised flashes and pretty much on the one-year anniversary of purchase it reached it's "end-of-life," as if it was programmed (?) to do so.eureka523, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I received it and tried it right away. It only takes care the fluff hair ,not the thick one on my chin. Also not white hair. I don't have the time to spend to get rid of the hair. I did the hands and the upper lip. Dasnt do anything for my legs. I do it almost every day to make sure it really kill the hair root, but still is growing. If it's that good, by now will kill my cells, not only the hair root.Marianne60, OHWas this review helpful? 76 out of 103 found this review helpful