We think you'll love these just as much
$17.95 - $22.00
Signature Club A Eye Spa Supercharger with Eye Care Products
Overview & Details
What It Is
This skincare machine made specifically for the delicate eye area gently vibrates approximately 9,000 times per minute. In conjunction with your Upper Eyelid Fix and Antarticine, it will create the look of firmer, smoother, more moisturized and younger looking eye area skin.
What You Get
- Eye Spa Supercharger
- .5 fl. oz. Antarcticine Cool for Puffy, Crepey Eyes
- .5 fl. oz. Platinum ElectroCharged Upper Eyelid Fix
- AAA battery
- User's manual
What It Does
- Comes with a manual that gives explicit directions for how to use it, plus a battery that is easily inserted into the machine
- Can be used with any of your uplifting, firming, hydrating and anti-wrinkle eye care products for more efficient, even absorption and penetration onto eye area skin
- When skin is warmed up by the vibrating/massaging action, it helps provide a more efficient, even absorption of topically applied gels, creams and serums onto the skin
- Temporarily improves localized blood circulation to the surface of the skin as it massages the skin
- Gentle vibrating/massaging action on the skin's surface temporarily improves the appearance of the eye area skin so that it looks rejuvenated, feels invigorated and looks more radiant and youthful
- Helps temporarily reduce the look of puffiness in the eye area
- Temporarily helps firm and smooth the appearance of sagging, crepey eye area skin
- Helps moisturize skin
- Provides a cooling sensation when applied
- Eye area looks more youthful
Upper Eyelid Fix
- Cutting edge nanotechnology delivery system that works like a navigation system
- Formulated with nanoparticles of platinum that are so small they are able to deliver key ingredients to the areas of the skin where they are needed
- Specifically formulated to help uplift the look of delicate upper eyelid skin over time with continued use to give you the appearance of wide-eyed, youthful eyes
- A site-specific product
Good to Know
- Not intended for use on children.
- Do not submerge in water.
- Do not use if massage head appears damaged.
- Please dispose of battery properly after use.
- Anyone of any skin type can use this machine.
- Do not leave out in high temperatures.
- Do not leave out in high humidity.
- Do not leave near any gases that will cause rust and corrosion.
- Comes with a battery and an illustrated manual that tells you how to use your machine and how to insert your battery.
|Measures:||Approx. 5.25"L x .75"W x .75"H|
|Materials:||Metal and plastic|
|Country of Origin:||Supercharger made in China; Antarcticine and Upper Eyelid Fix made in USA|
|Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Phospholipids, Caffeine, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.|
|Ingredients: Water, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Algae Extract, Pullulan, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Acetyl Tetrapeptide Platinum, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Platinum, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Soluble Collagen, Copper Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Zinc Lactate, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Lecithin, Oleic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.|
Update my status
I returned this. I have a Micheal Todd Sonic Eraser that heats up very well. This didn't heat up at all and felt cheaply made, especially Adrien refers to it a medical tool on her instruction sheet. I liked how the eye serum helped my hooded eyes. Sent all back and waiting for status to reflect itkkparr33, VAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
This did not help with my under eye puffiness. No uplifting of my hooded eyelid. Might help someone who has puffiness because of allergies.DeKayDe, WIWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
I find the tool very cheaply made. It has a clattering/hissing nose when in use which is not relaxing! I think I will just use my Bio Science tool around my eyes with product instead of this "cheap" tool.Haven't noticed any improvement yet around eye from product use. I'll give it more time.wildwoman1, MOWas this review helpful? 3 out of 4 found this review helpful
DOES NOTHING! BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!
MY HOPES WERE HIGH FOR THIS PRODUCT BUT IT DID NOT DO ANY LIFTING AT ALL! HAVING TO SEND IT BACK FOR A REFUND! DO FALL FOR THE HYPE LIKE I DID!frugile, AZWas this review helpful? 7 out of 8 found this review helpful