Sharper Image Calming Comfort Weighted Blanket
Overview & Details
Your blanket should not only be plush, it should promote a sense of calmness and relaxation to help you fall asleep. This weighted blanket works by applying an even amount of pressure. Sweet dreams.
What You Get
- Weighted blanket
Good to Know
- Do not use this blanket above shoulders and never cover head.
- User must be able to remove blanket on their own with no assistance.
- Keep out of reach and not for use on infants, toddlers, children or pets.
|Measurements:||Approx. 60"L x 41"W x .39"H|
|Material Composition:||Shell: 100% Polyester 240 GSM; Fill: HDPE beads|
|Care:||Spot clean with warm water and mild detergent. Lay flat to dry. Never place in dryer or hang to dry.|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Comforts your body like a comforting hug
- Helps provide a comforting environment when feeling anxious
- Helps create a relaxing environment for a better night's sleep
- Plush, soft luxurious material
- Designed to be 8-12% of your body weight
- Comes in a color-printed gift box
Not just for sleep
- Can be used in bed, on the couch or wherever you need to relax
- Ensures blanket's high density comfort fill remains uniformly distributed
Beautiful and well made
My daughter loves this blanket.LKC7, TXWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Best Calming Blanket Ever
Recently divorced. I suffered from anxiety at night so I ordered this blanket to calm my spirit and nerves. This blanket did just that. I am getting the best night sleep. Worth the investment.MiMiRuns, MDWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
This blanket is comfy and I feel secured. I like sleeping with weight over my body and this is better than having a full bed size blanket. The size is perfect that it does not take a lot of bed space. Both me and my husband each have our own blanket.Marlene54, HIWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful
I love my calming blanket! It took a couple of nights for me to get acclimated to the weight and now I will not sleep without it. I am 130 lbs. and I choose the 10 lb blanket.LOVE_BLING, KSWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Son loves it
My teen son wanted a weighted blanket and is very happy with it and uses it every night. He has a twin bed and it slightly overhangs. Good size. My only complaint was it was a Christmas gift and it came in the Sharper Image box which clearly states what is in it. Was surprised it wasn't repackaged by HSN. Unfortunately he answered the door for UPS and it ruined the Christmas "surprise".Karen521253, NYWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful