Serious Skincare SERIOUS-C3 PLASMA™ Day Cream SPF
Overview & Details
What It Is
For women and men over 40 years old who seek a daily facial moisturizer with a sun protection factor, this formula features Vitamin 6 C Esters and Serious-C3 Plasma Bio Technology, an ingredient complex that helps boost the antioxidant benefits of C Cream.
What You Get
- 2 fl. oz. SERIOUS-C3 PLASMA Bio Technology C Cream Vitamin C Ester Protective Daytime Broad Spectrum Moisturizer with SPF 30
What It Does
- Offers broad-spectrum sun protection to help prevent sunburn; if used as directed with other sun protection measures, helps to decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Floods the upper layers of skin with Vitamin C esters and other antioxidants to help give the skin a youthful, more refreshed look
- Optimizes the appearance of skin's brightness
- Improves the look of skin elasticity
Thirty subjects using C Cream as directed once per day for 30 days, when instrumentally measured by a cutometer:
- After 15 minutes, subjects showed an average 6% increase in the appearance of skin elasticity
- After 30 days, subjects showed an average 16% increase in the appearance of skin elasticity
How to Use
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure; reapply at least every 2 hours.
Made in Italy
Good to Know
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that fights against free radical aggressors.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Ask a doctor before using on children under 6 months of age.
ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Octocrylene
2.7%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%, Oxybenzone
Inactive ingredients: Water (aqua), C12-15 alkyl benzoate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycerin, dimethicone, potassium cetyl phosphate, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, tocopherol, anogeissus leiocarpus bark extract, mandarin orange (citrus nobilis) peel extract, lemon (citrus medica limonum) fruit extract, acerola (malpighia glabra) fruit extract, hydrolyzed collagen, maltodextrin, urea, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, creatine, lime (citrus aurantifolia) fruit extract, lactic acid, ascorbic acid, hydroxyapatite, glutathione, cysteine, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, passiflora incarnata extract, hydroxyethylcellulose, magnesium aluminum silicate, sodium ascorbyl
phosphate, caprylyl glycol, sodium citrate, sodium polyacrylate, disodium edta, propanediol, pentylene glycol, butylene glycol, lecithin, hydroxyphenyl propamidobenzoic acid, ascorbyl palmitate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, 3-o-ethyl ascorbic acid, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, potassium ascorbyl tocopheryl phosphate, magnesium aspartate, zinc gluconate, ethoxydiglycol, zeolite, silica, sodium chloride, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, calcium gluconate, copper gluconate, acetyl tetrapeptide-17 (and) colloidal platinum, ethylhexylglycerin, citric acid, fragrance (parfum), phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.
I am not a huge fan of C products in general but I can't stand not having this one. Thank you so much for this product.elfsong, NEWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
nice facial moisturizer
it not too light or too heavy. just right and really feels good and my skin looks great.fignew, NYWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
I did not care for this day cream as I felt it was too heavy. I could only use a tiny amount and didn't like the way it felt on my face. I prefer face creams that are lighter. However, I do love Serious Skincare products just not this one.purchaselover, NYWas this review helpful? 13 out of 16 found this review helpful
Remind me about Serious Skincare upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Marlo Smith
with Host Sarah Anderson