Serious Skincare SERIOUS-C3 PLASMA™ C Serum
Overview & Details
What It Is
A skin conditioning, first step in the Vitamin C Esters and Serious-C3 Plasma beauty regimen. This luxurious serum was designed for women and men over 40 years old and/or those with slightly drier skin.
What You Get
- 1 fl. oz. SERIOUS-C3 PLASMA Bio Technology C Serum Vitamin C Ester Skin Conditioner
What It Does
- Helps optimize the look of brightness, moisturization and elasticity in the skin
- Increases the moisturization in the skin instantly and throughout the day
- Helps optimize the entire complexion for a younger-looking appearance
- Floods the upper layers of skin with antioxidants and beauty anti-aging ingredients
- Helps give the skin a more refreshed look
Skin Elasticity Test
30 subjects using SERIOUS-C3 PLASMA Bio Technology C Serum Vitamin C Ester Skin Conditioner as directed twice per day for 30 days, when instrumentally measured by a cutometer:
- After 15 minutes, subjects showed an average 14% increase in the appearance of skin elasticity
- After 30 days, subjects showed an average 26% increase in the appearance of skin elasticity
Skin Moisturization Test
30 subjects using SERIOUS-C3 PLASMA Bio Technology C Serum Vitamin C Ester Skin Conditioner as directed twice per day for 30 days, when instrumentally measured by a corneometer:
- After 1 hour, subjects showed an average 37% increase in skin moisture
- After 8 hours, subjects showed an average 30% increase in skin moisture
Skin Brightness Test
30 subjects using SERIOUS-C3 PLASMA Bio Technology C Serum Vitamin C Ester Skin Conditioner as directed twice per day for 30 days, when instrumentally measured by a mexameter:
- After 15 minutes, subjects showed an average 16% increase in the look of skin brightness
How to Use
- Use every morning and evening after cleansing and drying the skin.
- Gently smooth a generous amount onto the face and neck. Allow to dry before applying a moisturizing cream.
Made in Italy
Good to Know
- The Serious-C3 Plasma Bio Technology is an ingredient complex used in the formulation to help boost the antioxidant beauty benefits of C Serum.
- Formulated with 6 Vitamin C Esters; Vitamin C is an antioxidant that fights against free radical aggressors.
- Eye area safe.
|Ingredients: AQUA (WATER), GLYCERIN, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, SODIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, PROPANEDIOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ANOGEISSUS LEIOCARPUS BARK EXTRACT, AHNFELTIOPSIS CONCINNA EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) FRUIT EXTRACT, MALPIGHIA GLABRA (ACEROLA) FRUIT EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE, CREATINE, UREA, CITRUS AURANTIFOLIA (LIME) FRUIT EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN, PASSIFLORA INCARNATA EXTRACT, LACTIC ACID, ACETYL TETRAPEPTIDE-17 (and) COLLOIDAL PLATINUM, ACTINIDIA CHINENSIS (KIWI) FRUIT EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, CARBOMER, DMDM HYDANTOIN, DISODIUM EDTA, PANTHENOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN, LECITHIN, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, CHLORPHENESIN, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, SODIUM CITRATE, POTASSIUM ASCORBYL TOCOPHERYL PHOSPHATE, TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE, 3-O-ETHYL ASCORBIC ACID, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, MAGNESIUM ASPARTATE, ZINC GLUCONATE, MALTODEXTRIN, ASCORBIC ACID, HYDROXYAPATITE, COPPER GLUCONATE, CALCIUM GLUCONATE, GLUTATHIONE, CYSTEINE, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, ZEOLITE, SILICA, SODIUM CHLORIDE, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CITRIC ACID, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PHENOXYETHANOL, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, SODIUM HYDROXYMETHYLGLYCINATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CI 15985 (FD&C YELLOW N.6), CI 19140 (FD&C YELLOW 5)|
I love this serum and so does my skin. The minute I put it on my skin just drinks it in. I'm loving all of the new PLASMA C products, definitely an approvement from the old formula. Great job Serious Skincare!barbie599, MAWas this review helpful? 5 out of 6 found this review helpful
As good as products twice the price
Excellent for my skin type and age (over 60). Seems to work as well as the very high priced C products.orencogirl, ORWas this review helpful? 9 out of 10 found this review helpful
This was okharry35, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful
Miss the old version
Did not like this new Serious C with plasma..made my forehead itch and it gave me pimples. Returning this product today and will not order again. I used the old Serious C serum for at least 5 years and never had a problem with it!!! Don't fix it if it isn't broken...:)jsagely, CAWas this review helpful? 9 out of 9 found this review helpful
I loved the original C, then the C Ester better, then the c beyond even better, and since I have been using this line of C, I continued on with the newest c serum. I have only used it once, and did not see any difference like I thought I heard that I would, and it stung a little, and the previous serums did not sting. I figure perhaps my skin has to get used to it? I contacted Serious Skin Care, and was told that the night cream contains shell fish, and I am anaphylactic, so I wish all creams and serums did not contain shell fish, and that it was spelled out in the ingridients. I love the C beyond the best; last I saw it was no longer around $40.00 but $100.00, and I can't afford that. Anyway, I'm going to continue giving this c serum more of a try and see how it works for my skin. I like the previous ones better.Nanc19, CTWas this review helpful? 24 out of 27 found this review helpful
Remind me about Serious Skincare upcoming shows.