Serious Skincare PLUSH 80K Replacement Brush Head
Overview & Details
A beautiful-looking complexion starts with a clean slate. This brush head, along with your PLUSH 80K, uses thousands of ultra-plush oscillating bristles to thoroughly cleanse your skin. When a washcloth just won't cut it, turn to Serious Skincare for a truly clean and refreshed feeling.
What You Get
- PLUSH 80K Replacement Brush Head
Good to Know
- For use with the Serious Skincare PLUSH 80K Oscillating Cleansing Power Facial Brush (sold separately).
- Remove surplus make-up and cosmetics prior to using the beauty tool.
- Avoid eye area.
- Designed for use on healthy skin only. Do not use on skin with sunburn, abrasions, burns, wounds, recent scar tissue, infection, swelling, irritation, warts, varicose veins, acne or psoriasis.
- Made up of approx. 80,000 ultra-fine polyester brush bristles
- Provides a complete and thorough face cleansing
- Fits easily into small corners of your facial features
- Made in China
Brush is great replacement head. Clean pores.DONE
The sonic brush from SSC is great and keeps my pores clean and look very fresh. I use glycolic and c cleansers the most however, use reverse lift on neck. I am 55.Olive oil when eyes are feeling dry and tired.And A when I need a gentle yet deep clean.Have one at sink and one in shower.Am thankful this is reasonably priced so I can keep brush head fresh. I replace every 6 to 9 months. Not certain that is fact, but I replace I look at bristles and think I need fresh ones. Highly recommend this sonic brush overall - soft yet so effective in keep pores clean.haha guess this was a 5 star review for both brush and cleansers. ALL winners. Wouldn't consider using anything else. Only wish is they had a handheld version with no power for travel,acatl, GAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Great makeup remover
I love this brush and I'm so glad to be able to get replacement heads. Use it every evening to remove all traces of my make up. I love SSC products.bturner0505, SCWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Cleans face well
Plus it's affordable when compared to the replacement head to my other face cleaning handheld ($15 vs $26) however I will only purchase this with free shipping or when on sale.JenGlen, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Mary from Maryland
This brush head works really well.Anonymous, MDWas this review helpful? 2 out of 3 found this review helpful
I love this brush. Gentle, dries quickly, doesn't mold.EcoSmart, FLWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
Remind me about Serious Skincare upcoming shows.