Serious Skincare Glycolic Resurface Power Duo
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
What It Is
This power pair includes deep-cleansing Glycolic Gommage and the one-step Glycolic Extreme Facial Peel.
What You Get
- 4.5 fl. oz. Glycolic Gommage
- 2 fl. oz. Glycolic Extreme Facial Peel for the Face, Neck and Decollete
What It Does
- Deep-cleansing micro-exfoliator
- Helps smooth, soften and temporarily tighten the skin's overall appearance
- Helps skin appear younger after just 1 application
- Key ingredients are glycolic, lactic, phytic and malic acids
Glycolic Extreme Facial Peel
- Simple one-step, high-acid and low pH beauty treatment
- Formulated with multi-functional exfoliating mechanisms
- Contains encapsulated aloe vera, which is released onto the skin upon application
- Complete formulation smooths the skin's appearance
- Helps improve the look of the skin's texture and softness
How to Use - Glycolic Gommage
- Cleanse and dry skin. Apply a thick, even layer to the face and neck, taking care to avoid the immediate eye area.
- Allow approximately 10 minutes to dry.
- Reactivate by massaging with warm water and wet fingertips, gradually adding more and more water until the Glycolic Gommage is partially removed from the skin.
- Splash off or wipe clean any residual product from the skin.
- Pat skin dry and continue with your usual skin care regimen.
How to Use - Glycolic Extreme Facial Peel
- Cleanse and dry skin. Apply a generous, even layer to the face, neck and decollete. Take care to avoid the immediate eye area.
- Leave on for approximately 10 minutes and remove with a damp cloth, then splash clean.
- Use this intensive exfoliating beauty treatment twice a week, preferably at night.
Made in USA
Good to Know - Glycolic Extreme Facial Peel
- Sunburn alert: This product contains alpha hydroxyl acids (AHA's) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product, and for a week afterwards.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. Should contact occur rinse eyes with water.
- Use only as directed.
- Prior to first time use, perform a patch test. Apply product as directed to a small section of your inner forearm. Should excessive burning or redness occur discontinue use and consult your physician.
|Ingredients: Water, Kaolin, Montmorillonite, Silica, Behenyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl - 3 Stearate, Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sodium PCA, Oat Beta Glucan, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Phytic Acid, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/Nut/Stem Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cistus Ladaniferus Oil, Illite, Malic Acid, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Polyethylene Sorbitan Monostearate, Silica, Pullulan, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Iron Oxide, Citric Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.|
|Ingredients: Water, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Propanediol, Ethoxydiglycol, Polyethylene, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Mucor Miehei Extract, Glucosamine HCl, Malic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Opuntia Tuna Fruit Extract, Urea, Beta Glucan (Oat), Lecithin, Tartaric Acid, Hexanoyl Dipeptide-3 Norleucine Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Chromium Oxide Greens, Iron Oxides.|
Serious Skin Care is one of the best skin care lines in the market place. Results at affordable pricing.jean43, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I used together and got a awesome result. It was not to harsh for me. Smaller pores and smooth skin. Plan to use twice a week. You wont be disappointed.Mimi8655, MIWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I ran out of my Glycolic facial peel which I fell in love with when I had received it in a Beauty Box and knew I had to reorder it when I could.I came across this duo and knew I had to give the Gommage a try which I am so glad I did! I sincerely love the SSC line and this duo packs a punch. I use one of these products about 2-3x's a month. Keeps my skin fresh looking and removes any dullness that is noticeable. I definitely recommend these products.DonnaAnna, PAWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
I didnt know how badly my skin needed this product until I tried it! Soft, smooth skin! Its easy to use and is is non-irritating..at least for me. Will purchase again.GG122, TXWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Love love Best mask ever .DM88, CAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Remind me about Serious Skincare upcoming shows.