Serious Skincare GLY-RASE Soft Exfoliant Rolling Gel
Overview & Details
What It Is
Multi-action facial exfoliator
What You Get
- 2 fl. oz. GLY-RASE Soft Exfoliant Glycolic Rolling Gel
What It Does
- Helps loosen, lift and roll away dead, dulling skin
- Features glycolic acid and salicylic acid for a chemical liquid exfoliation, plus jojoba ester beads for a physical exfoliation
- Formulated with green tea, aloe and hyaluronic acid hydrate
- Soothes and softens the look of the skin
- An excellent exfoliation choice
How to Use
- Spread a thin, even layer onto clean, dry skin and allow to set for a minimum of 5 minutes.
- To start exfoliation, gently rub in small circular motions as the Glycolic Rolling Gel begins to liquefy, ball up and roll off the skin, taking excess oil, dirt and dead surface skin cells along with it.
- Rinse any residual Gel off the skin with warm water and pat dry.
- Can be used daily or as needed.
- Keep away from the immediate eye area.
Made in USA
|Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Jojoba Esters, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.|
Love, love, love!!
I use a microdermabrasion wash with my Clarisonic, so assumed I was getting a pretty clean face. I ordered, just to try, and was really amazed how much more cleaning it did! I ordered another immediately. I would love to use everyday, but twice a week seems to do the trick!!lolo710, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Works great don't leave on too long
Last year I bought a very expensive exfoliating gel from a kiosk in the mall, you probably know the one. It works really well but cost a fortune. With that one you dab it on in 4 places and starts rolling it around. This does the same thing except you apply it differently and is a fraction of the cost! My only recommendation is don't leave it on longer than 10 minutes or it doesn't roll off as well. Other than that I love it!Hut123, SCWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Not good product
I am normally a huge fan of SS care but this was a big disappointment. Put on exactly as directed but did not call up or come off as advertised. Waste of money!!! Returnedjhelp, FLWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Not for me
It wasnt as good as they showed on tv. Didnt wash off easily,phylb1672, MAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Don't seen in demo - returning
I've tried a couple of times, and will be taking advantage of the guarantee of product SSC offers. I tried on hands, neck and decolletage, and nothing changed. I so wanted to like this. Have to try or you will never know.acatl, GAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful
Remind me about Serious Skincare upcoming shows.