Serious Skincare Dermal Crepe Resist Face & Eye Duo
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
Thin is in, unless you're talking about your skin. Formulated to specifically address the look of more mature skin, this facial and eye cream duo help smooth the look of dry, wrinkled, crepe paper-like skin. Love your skin in a big way.
What You Get
- 2 fl .oz. Dermal Crepe Resist Intensive Facial Cream
- .5 fl. oz. Dermal Crepe Resist Eye Cream
Good to Know - Dermal Crepe Resist Intensive Facial Cream
- Avoid eye area.
- Facial cream formulated with Dermal Crepe Resist anti-crepe technology
- Proprietary complex made up of 3 other ingredient complexes
- Formulated to specifically address the look of more mature, dry and wrinkled skin
- Helps refresh the appearance of skin for a more supple look
- Improves the appearance of skin's firmness of thin, crepey looking skin for a more vibrant, youthful look
- Can be used both morning and evening
- As an overnight beauty treatment, helps skin look softer and smoother
Dermal Crepe Resist Eye Cream
- Developed for dry, wrinkled, crepe paper-like skin around the eyes
- Can be used both morning and evening
- Anti-Crepe Technology, proprietary complex made up of 3 other ingredient complexes
- Smoothes the look of aged skin around the eyes
- Helps firm the appearance of thin, crepey-looking skin
- Offers dulling skin a more vibrant look
Made in USA
|Ingredients: Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isostearyl Isostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glycereth-26, Cetyl Esters, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Ceteareth-20, Teprenone, Saccharina Longicruris Extract, Ammonium Lactate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Squalane, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Retinyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentylene Glycol, Calcium Hydroxymethionine, 3-Aminopropane Sulfonic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose.|
|Ingredients: Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, PEG-8, Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters, Niacinamide, Caprylyl Methicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Potassium Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Phosphate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ammonium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Urea, Pentylene Glycol, Calcium Hydroxymethionine, 3-Aminopropane Sulfonic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Trehalose, Triacetin, Polyquaternium-51, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Isosorbide Dicaprylate, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Lecithin, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Panax Ginseng Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Flower Extract, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid.|
So far so good!
I, like most people, have tried many things and never seen improvement. This product and my skin have married up quite nice. At 50 and a previous sun goddess I need some balance with my skin. I really could see a difference after a few uses. Been using several weeks now and seeing small improvements. Again, I think anyone can go through several products before finding something that may show a difference and this one just happens to be working for me.sheshe67, TN
First started using 1/12 months ago wish I had taken a picture. The fine wrinkles on each side of my mouth have really faded and the texture of my skin has become very soft and smooth. I am 67 and spent lots of time in the sun when young so I think this product is a life saver for my skin. Would highly recommend. The cost is very reasonableCherry6202, OR
Skin feels so soft!!
I love this duo. The eye cream goes on smooth and my skin soaks it up, making make-up application a breeze. The face cream is very thick and takes longer to absorb into my skin. Even after I have washed my face at night, my skin still feels very soft.dinkmo2008, NJ
Remind me about Serious Skincare upcoming shows.