Serious Skincare C3 Plasma™ Extreme Wrinkle Filler BOGO
Overview & Details
What It Is
Facial serum that helps temporarily, topically "fill" the look of skin imperfections.
What You Get
- (2) .3 fl. oz. Serious C3 Plasma Extreme Maxi Wrinkle Filler Facial Serum
What It Does
- Temporarily, topically "fills" lines to smooth the look of the skin and diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Soft focus microspheres help temporarily blur the look of skin imperfections
- Packaged in a syringe-look applicator for precise, targeted application on to skin
- Formulated with 6 Vitamin C Esters to help fight free radical aggressors
Consumer Perception Survey
In a consumer perception survey of 30 individuals who used the product as directed, after 1 application:
- 96% agreed the overall appearance of their skin improved
- 96% agreed the appearance of their lines and wrinkles improved
- 96% agreed the appearance of expression and fine lines immediately improved (results temporary)
- 96% agreed that their skin looked smoother and less wrinkled
How to Use
- Apply to freshly cleansed skin.
- Twist the dispensing button into the unlocked position and slowly press the button to dispense, trace and fill-in lines.
- Gently tap in with the fingertips until absorbed.
- Product can be used on the face and neck.
- Follow with your favorite moisturizer and/or makeup application if desired.
- Best if used as part of morning regime, but can be used at bedtime.
Made in Italy
Good to Know
- Avoid the immediate eye area.
- For external use only.
- For best results, apply a moisturizer after using this product.
|Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Pullulan, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Nannochloropsis Oculata Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hexylene Glycol, Propanediol, Anogeissus Leiocarpus Bark Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Creatine, Magnesium Aspartate, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-17 (And) Colloidal Platinum, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Zeolite, Potassium Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Phosphate, Cysteine, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Extract, Calcium Gluconate, Ethoxydiglycol, Urea, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Copper Gluconate, Glutathione, Maltodextrin, Zinc Gluconate, Lactic Acid, Silica, Lecithin, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.|
Dear Jennifer, thank you so much for making this vitamin C, I generally put only on target areas and I love it because I feel it makes those areas firmer like around the eyes, the11s, my forehead and on top of my lip . Also love the consistence of the cream, its very light and absorves very fast into the skin.luckygirl09, MDWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Not a winner for me
Sorry, it just didn't do what they showed on the presentation. Disappointed!TexasLakota, TXWas this review helpful? 2 out of 3 found this review helpful
Serious skincare C3 Plasma wrinkle filler
I could not see any improvement from using this product. Sent it back.Cokielokie, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Developer should have spent more on product than packaging. Will be sending this back.donaball, FLWas this review helpful? 3 out of 5 found this review helpful
Remind me about Serious Skincare upcoming shows.