Serious Skincare Bright Idea Skincare Trio
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
Serious Skincare Bright Idea Skincare Trio
What It Is
This trio contains a Pure-Pep Fading Fluid, SERIOUS-C3 PLASMA™ Cleanser and Glycolic Retexturizing Pads.
What You Get
- 4 fl. oz. SERIOUS-C3 PLASMA BIO TECHNOLOGY C Clean Vitamin C Ester Facial Cleanser
- 2 fl. oz. Pure-Pep Fading Fluid for Skin Brightening
- 60-count Glycolic Retexturizing Pads
What It Does
SERIOUS-C3 PLASMA BIO TECHNOLOGY C Clean Vitamin C Ester Facial Cleanser
- Helps cleanse the skin of makeup, oil, dirt and debris, an important first step to prepare the skin for the rest of the Serious-C3 Plasma beauty treatment products
- Bathes the skin with gentle surfactants, fresh Vitamin C botanicals and Vitamin C esters
- Best-suited for women and men over 40 years old and/or for those with combination or slightly drier skin
- Combines the age-fighting beauty benefits of Serious-C3 Plasma Bio Technology with C esters
- Serious-C3 Plasma Bio Technology is an ingredient complex used in the formulation to help boost the antioxidant beauty benefits of C Clean
Pure-Pep Fading Fluid for Skin Brightening
- Incorporates powerful peptide and anti-aging technologies
- Helps brighten the appearance of skin while restoring an even, healthy look to the complexion
- Helps brighten the look of skin tone
- Ultra-light consistency feels weightless on the skin, allowing for an easy incorporation with your other skincare products
Glycolic Retexturizing Pads
- Micro-exfoliates dead, dulling skin cells and helps visibly firm the skin
- Each pre-soaked pad is infused with glycolic exfoliators, firmers and hydrators
- Effortlessly helps leave your skin looking soft, radiant and glowing
- Weightless solution stays on the skin with your usual serums and/or moisturizes layered right on top
How to Use
- SERIOUS-C3 PLASMA BIO TECHNOLOGY C Clean Vitamin C Ester Facial Cleanser: Use every morning and evening. Apply to moistened skin. Work up a light lather by gently massaging in small circular motions with your fingertips. Rinse clean by splashing with warm water or wipe clean with a damp washcloth.
- Pure-Pep Fading Fluid for Skin Brightening: Apply to freshly cleansed skin 2 times a day. Your usual serums and creams can be layered on top.
- Glycolic Retexturizing Pads: Gently swipe across freshly cleansed face and neck 1 to 2 times a day. Avoid eye area.
Cleanser made in Italy; other items made in USA
|Ingredients: Water, Cyclomethicone, Polysilicone-11, Polysorbate 20, Pentapeptide-21,Morus Alba Root Extract, Resveratrol,Scutellaria Lateriflora Extract,Hydrangea Arborescens Root Extract,Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol,Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol,Glycerin, Oligopeptide-68,Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Zinc PCA, Butylene Glycol, Acetyl Glucosamine, Pentylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate,Sodium Hyaluronate, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane,Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Oleate, Disodium EDTA, Hexylresorcinol, Carbomer, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Triethanolamine,Xanthan Gum, Benzimidazole Diamond Amidoethyl Urea Carbamoyl Propyl Polymethylsilsesquioxane.|
|Ingredients: AQUA (WATER), COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM METHYL 2-SULFOLAURATE, DISODIUM 2-SULFOLAURATE, PEG-120 METHYL GLUCOSE DIOLEATE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE, SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, TOCOPHEROL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, CITRUS NOBILIS (MANDARIN ORANGE) PEEL EXTRACT, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL EXTRACT, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) LEAF EXTRACT, SODIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, 3-O-ETHYL ASCORBIC ACID, ACTINIDIA CHINENSIS (KIWI) FRUIT EXTRACT, MALPIGHIA GLABRA (ACEROLA) FRUIT EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, LECITHIN, MALTODEXTRIN, CREATINE, UREA, ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE, CITRUS AURANTIFOLIA (LIME) FRUIT EXTRACT, LACTIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID, HYDROXYAPATITE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ANOGEISSUS LEIOCARPUS BARK EXTRACT, GLUTATHIONE, CYSTEINE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN, PASSIFLORA INCARNATA EXTRACT, ACETYL TETRAPEPTIDE-17 (and) COLLOIDAL PLATINUM, LAURYL GLUCOSIDE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, SODIUM LAURYL GLUCOSE CARBOXYLATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, PANTHENOL, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, LAURYL ALCOHOL, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, SODIUM PHYTATE, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE, POTASSIUM ASCORBYL TOCOPHERYL PHOSPHATE, PROPANEDIOL, MAGNESIUM ASPARTATE, ZINC GLUCONATE, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, ZEOLITE, SILICA, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, CALCIUM GLUCONATE, COPPER GLUCONATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CITRIC ACID, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENZYL ALCOHOL, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, BENZOIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXYMETHYLGLYCINATE.|
|Ingredients: Water, Glycolic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Hydroxide, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Urea, Trehalose, Polyquaternium-51, Sodium Hyaluronate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Ubiquinone, Thioctic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Retinol Palmitate, Cholecalciferol, Methylsilanol Ascorbate, Yeast Extract, Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycine, Alanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Arginine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid.|
Need Pep Pads
I love this kit & yes, I am a SSC long time user. Started with the Reverse in my 30's, moved to Glycolic in my 40's & now pushing 50 exploring the C's.While I love the Glycolic pads in this kit, the C face wash is SO intense I feel like it should have Pep pads to calmThe Glycolic line is my go to when my skin is getting rough but the Pep smells so good and makes your skin smooth & plump.All in all great kit but only for over 40 or damaged skin bc intense but will improve texture of skin.MyGo2Girls, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I've used Serious Skincare for 19 years
I've used Serious SkinCare for 19 years!. I do not use anyother skincare product. I really live the Glycolicpads. I use the Vitamin C cleanser alteratibg with the Glycolic cleanser. This was a Great purcgase. I will always use Skincaee. The SSC serum is just wonderful. The Glycolic line is my favorite.patsy95, TXWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful
Serious beautiful skin
The products are of high quality. The pricing is excellent for what you get and what it does for your skin. I love every product I've ever purchase from Serious skin care. You can't go wrong.Realflair, SCWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Love the pure pep serum. It definitely brightens the skin. I also like to use the pure pep cream as well. Not as crazy about the pads but I use them. Vitamin C cleanser is very nice as well. Cleanses well and leaves face feeling refreshed.Hut123, SCWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
It hasn't been a week and I already see results. My sun spots are becoming much softer.ppvv99, PAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Remind me about Serious Skincare upcoming shows.