Sengled Snap Motion Activated LED Lightbulb + Wireless HD Camera
Overview & Details
What do you get when you combine a wireless HD camera with an energy-efficient LED light bulb? Peace of mind. Place the Snap bulb over entryways and garages to keep an eye on your surroundings day and night. The ultra-wide angle HD camera captures high-quality video that can be viewed instantly or stored in the cloud. Customize your motion zones, and you'll receive alerts when activity is detected. Your home's security is no joking matter. Upgrade your fixtures — and your peace of mind — today.
What You Get
- Snap HD security camera LED bulb
- Pendant light holder
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good To Know
- This device is not intended for use with emergency luminaries or exit lights.
- Not compatible with photosensors, motion sensors or timers.
- Not for use with dimmers.
- Not for use in totally enclosed recessed fixtures.
|Measurements:||Approx. 5.7"H x 4.8" Diameter SmartSense - Approx. 5.25"H x 4.75" Diameter|
|Weight:||Snap - Approx. 1.32 lbs.|
|Material Composition:||Plastic, metal and rubber|
|Care:||Wipe clean; keep dust free|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Lighting Facts (per bulb):
|Estimated Yearly Energy Cost:||$1.69 (Based on 3 hrs/day, $0.11 USD/kWh. Cost depends on rates and use.)|
|Energy Used:||14 Watts|
- Simply screw into any standard E26 socket
- Monitor your home remotely via the app by viewing live video or in-app playback
- The app also lets you receive motion detection notifications, adjust lighting schedules and modify bulb settings
- Triggers notification in app and uploads onto cloud storage
- Draw up to 3 motion-detection zones of your choosing
140° ultra-wide angle camera
- For maximum viewing and video coverage
- Free 30-day cloud storage trial
- Purchase 1 of 3 available cloud storage plans after the first 30 days
- Low light and nighttime visibility
- Two-way audio communication
- Notifications, scheduling & sharing
Good so far . . . .
I like the product a this time but I am concerned what will the limitations be without a subscription for monitoring after the free trial expires. If I still have enough capabilities after the free trial I will purchase a few more.CJGraffo11950, AL
Camera was easy to install, clear and sharp picture. Night Vision is pretty good and the sound. The only thing that was not mentioned in the presentation is that the camera has to be by itself. It can't be used together with any security light with a sensor.tombstone9, CA
A flood light typically stays on during the night. That's what deters potential burglars. But the box mentioned that the average night light was 3 hours. That's when I realized that this flood light didn't stay on during the night. I liked the motion detection feature that would activate the camera when someone/something came across the path.This would have been a great product if it was light activated and motion activated. It isn't what I expected so I'm returning the item.hsnshopper4, DE
Not worth the $ to return it
Would not connect to wifi despite trying to systems and reloading the app. Also, seems you DO have to have a subscription (ongoing fee) for this product as the app states my trial ends on 2/26. That is not what was said during the show where he stated it was free!pauls_dog, FL