Samurai 360 Rolling Knife w/Pastry Blade & Meat Tenderizer
Overview & Details
What You Get
- Samurai 360 rolling knife
- Blade cover
- Pastry blade
- Meat tenderizer
- Countertop stand
Good to Know
- Keep away from children & pets.
- Always use caution when assembling or use the Samurai 360.
- Keep fingers and hands away from blade.
- To avoid injury, slow down when nearing the end of the item you are cutting.
- When not in use, store in its stand or use blade cover.
- Do not use the Samurai 360 if any of its components (blade, locking mechanism, etc.) appear to be damaged.
- Always use on an appropriate cutting board.
|Measurements:||Approx. 6"W x 3/4"H x 6-1/2" Diameter|
|Weight:||Approx. 2 oz.|
|Material Composition:||Plastic and metal|
|Care:||Hand wash blade, casing is top rack dishwasher safe|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Samurai 360 rolling knife
- Blade rotates 360 degrees
- Rolls forward and backward for super fast mincing, dicing and chopping
- Comfort grip handle for easy use
Dont know why others r giving a low star. This is so versatile, supper sharp. Helps r family stay healthy cauce cutting up veggies is so fast and simple.bellybell, CAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Im not quite sure if I like this. I havent used it much . Read the directions completely before use. I wouldnt let kids use it. I guess Ill need more practice. You must have the the A sides together in order for it to connect properly. Be careful changing blades.Love476, NVWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
This is great for a Gadget Annie who has to try new things. It takes time to figure it out and not slice fingers and storage needs space. But I had to try it.MERECLAY, SCWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Needs training and a lot of patience or you could cut your fingers best to use with glovesIt works good for meat grinder ones you have put it together.LUILUI, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Not easy to change blades
I thought this would be perfect but I had such a hard time changing the blade and it is not as sharp as advertised.Disappointed.jessica65, NYWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful
As Seen on TV
Make mealtime a fun and relaxing experience with cookware and accessories from notable chef Curtis Stone. The Aussie charmer’s collection of culinary tools simplifies food preparation so you can turn fresh ingredients into delicious dishes every time.
When To Watch
with Host Carrie Smith