Sahajan Radiance Blend Face Serum
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
What It Is
A day and night serum for most skin types. Made with triphala, gotu kola, hyaluronic acid and other ingredients, the silky formula leaves skin looking radiant.
What You Get
- 1 fl. oz. Radiance Blend Face Serum
What It Does
- Helps improve the look of skin's luminosity
- Helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
In a clinical study on 34 women who used the product twice a day for 6 weeks:
- After 4 weeks: 94% of subjects showed an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- After 6 weeks: 76% of subjects showed an improvement in the appearance of skin luminosity
How to Use
- Smooth the serum over the palms of your hand and massage evenly onto your face and neck; a little goes a long way.
- Follow with face cream.
Made in Canada
Good to Know
- Sahajan formulations are inspired by the 5,000-year-old ancient Indian science of Ayurveda.
|Ingredients: Water/Eau/Aqua, Glycerin*, Centella Asiatica Extract*, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice,* Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Sodium Hyaluronate, Terminalia Bellerica Fruit Extract*, Terminalia Chebula Extract,* Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract*, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum*, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil*, Tocopheryl Acetate*, Titanium Dioxide*|
Soothing natural face serum goodness
I have been using this serum for almost2 years now and it's my go to moisturiser during the warm months and I layer it under the Sahajan face cream in colder and dryer months. I've notice my skin is a lot more even and looks fresher. I love how a little of this serum goes a long way so a bottle lasts for months. The fresh smell and subtle color are a great reminder of all the natural goodness in this serum. I would highly recommend it!JSingh17, WAWas this review helpful? 4 out of 5 found this review helpful