SafeSense Motion Sensor and Alarm
Overview & Details
A home security system shouldn't be something you have to constantly worry about or check. SafeSense agrees, creating a plug-in system that picks up motion caused by doors and windows opening or loud sounds to activate the alarm. Plug a lamp or other device into the built-in outlet to add light or additional sounds to the alarm when it triggers. The easy access switch allows users to toggle between Outlet, Outlet + Alarm and Off settings to customize the item to your needs.
What You Get
- Safe Sense
Good to Know
- Do not plug electrical products such as electric fires, heaters or hair dryers into SafeSense that could be dangerous if left
- plugged in while unattended.
- Do not exceed 500 watts.
- Indoor use only.
- Do not submerge in water.
|Measurements:||Approx. 6"L x 2-1/2"W x 2-1/2"H|
|Weight:||Approx. .33 lbs.|
|Material Composition:||Plastic, metal and rubber|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Simple and effective way to add an alarm to an indoor area
- Easy access switch allows users to toggle between 3 settings: Outlet, Outlet + Alarm or Off
- Use to add light or sound to an area to warn of a door or window opening
- Sensor dial allows users to customize sensitivity to their home and needs
- Uses pressure soundwaves to activate
Great product delivers
This product delivers what it promises and I am amazed with the efficiency and how exact it detects movement and door openings. I bought 2 of these and would definitely recommend.rachel0810, NCWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Directions for use are VERY sketchy, if you turn to the alarm, it just goes off constantly, so it really does not work the way it says it should.Isis6, TNWas this review helpful? 1 out of 2 found this review helpful