Rust-Oleum NeverWet® Multi-Surface Repellent 2-pack
Overview & Details
You want to keep your countertops and other surfaces looking like new. But water and other liquids can leave their mark. NeverWet by Rust-Oleum is a two-step system designed to create a moisture repelling barrier on a variety of surfaces. It's suitable for use on metal, wood, aluminum, galvanized metal, PVC, concrete, masonry, asphalt, most plastics and more. The liquid-repelling spray guards many surface types against exposure to moisture and the elements.
What You Get
- 2 NeverWet Step 1 base coat aerosol spray
- 2 NeverWet Step 2 top coat aerosol spray
Good to Know
- Read all instructions and warnings before applying.
- Base and top coat must be used to ensure superhydrophobic (liquid repelling) properties.
- Never Wet dries to a flat, frosted appearance that may change the color and sheen of the treated object. Test in an inconspicuous area before applying to entire project.
- Not recommended for use on clothing or electronics.
- Use outdoors or in a well ventilated area such as an open garage. Cover surrounding area to protect from spray mist.
- Not intended to be applied to electronic devices or clothing.
- Dries to a flat finish.
- Caution: Extremely flammable liquid and vapors.
- Contents under pressure; vapors may cause flash fires.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Shelf life is 6 years.
|Country of Origin:||USA|
Never Wet liquid repellent
- For use on metal, wood, aluminum, galvanized metal, PVC, concrete, masonry, asphalt, vinyl siding, fiberglass, canvas, most plastics and more
- Most liquids bead up and roll off
- Water, ice, mud and liquids won't stick
- Keeps surfaces clean and dry
- Reapply treatment when water no longer rolls off surface
- Ideal for indoor/outdoor conditions (application should always be done outdoors)
- 30 Minutes to the touch
Made in USA
Used this product on my white shoes that I do to the ballpark with. Nothing sticks rinse them off.....It's amazing!!runnerchris, OKWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Ruined my black shoes. They might be waterproof now but I can never wear them outside again. White power on the shoes.joangb, TNWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful