We think you'll love these just as much
Rust-Oleum NeverWet® Multi-Surface Repellent 2-pack
Overview & Details
You want to keep your countertops and other surfaces looking like new. But water and other liquids can leave their mark. NeverWet by Rust-Oleum is a two-step system designed to create a moisture repelling barrier on a variety of surfaces. It's suitable for use on metal, wood, aluminum, galvanized metal, PVC, concrete, masonry, asphalt, most plastics and more. The liquid-repelling spray guards many surface types against exposure to moisture and the elements.
What You Get
- 2 NeverWet Step 1 base coat aerosol spray
- 2 NeverWet Step 2 top coat aerosol spray
Good to Know
- Read all instructions and warnings before applying.
- Base and top coat must be used to ensure superhydrophobic (liquid repelling) properties.
- Never Wet dries to a flat, frosted appearance that may change the color and sheen of the treated object. Test in an inconspicuous area before applying to entire project.
- Not recommended for use on clothing or electronics.
- Use outdoors or in a well ventilated area such as an open garage. Cover surrounding area to protect from spray mist.
- Not intended to be applied to electronic devices or clothing.
- Dries to a flat finish.
- Caution: Extremely flammable liquid and vapors.
- Contents under pressure; vapors may cause flash fires.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Shelf life is 6 years.
|Country of Origin:||USA|
Never Wet liquid repellent
- For use on metal, wood, aluminum, galvanized metal, PVC, concrete, masonry, asphalt, vinyl siding, fiberglass, canvas, most plastics and more
- Most liquids bead up and roll off
- Water, ice, mud and liquids won't stick
- Keeps surfaces clean and dry
- Reapply treatment when water no longer rolls off surface
- Ideal for indoor/outdoor conditions (application should always be done outdoors)
- 30 Minutes to the touch
Made in USA
Worked great for me
I used this on shoe wear both faux suede and on real suede (black and brown in color) with amazing results! This left absolutely no residue as others have claimed. I'm glad that I can wear my stylish suede boots here in upstate NY in winter without fear of getting them ruined from salt. I'm just sorry I didn't buy more as now it is sold out. I will keep in my favorites in the hopes that it will come back.JodyJo3, NYWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Used this product on my white shoes that I do to the ballpark with. Nothing sticks rinse them off.....It's amazing!!runnerchris, OKWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Your Rust-Oleum Never Wet Ruined my hot tub cover!
To whom it may concern,Everything that I purchase off of your show I had not one problem with them. Until I bought your Rust-Oleum Never Wet. I bought this product to protect my new hot tub cover. I followed instructions on the cans perfectly . When I started to spray the cover it was going on good.Then in the middle of spraying Step 2 coat it came out with white stripes on the cover it looked like I sprayed it with white spray paint. I left sit overnight in the morning try were still there.Bubba2531, PAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Sorry, this was a no-go for me. It leaves a haze on the items it is put on.I should've returned.PATSYRUTH, FLWas this review helpful? 2 out of 3 found this review helpful
Ruined my black shoes. They might be waterproof now but I can never wear them outside again. White power on the shoes.joangb, TNWas this review helpful? 2 out of 3 found this review helpful