Royal Treatment Shampoo and Spritz Duo for Dogs
Overview & Details
Can't always get your precious princess to the groomers? Too busy traveling with your pooch? Too many play dates and dog park visits leave you too tired to wash her royal highness? If so, Prince Borghese has the answer in these handy dry shampoos. Your best friend will love the pampering and she'll never figure out you just gave her a bath. How divine!
What You Get
- 13.5 oz. shampoo
- 5 oz. bath spritz bottle
Good to Know
- Royal Treatment will donate 2-1/2% of the purchase price to Animal Aid USA to fund free spay/neuter in low income areas throughout this country.
How to Use Spritz
- 1 spritz for dogs under 25 lbs.
- 2 spritz for dogs 25-50 lbs.
- 3 spritz for dogs 50 lbs. and up
|Fragrance Choices:||Almond Shea Butter Shampoo/Coconut Vanilla spritz, Honey Oatmeal Shampoo/Coconut Vanilla spritz, Milk and Vanilla Shampoo/Coconut Vanilla spritz, Honey Flower Shampoo/Honey Oatmeal Spritz, Coconut and Vanilla Shampoo/Honey Oatmeal Spritz, Fresh Currant Shampoo/Lavender Cashmere Spritz, Mediterranean Sea Breeze Shampoo/Lavender Cashmere Spritz or Pink Grapefruit Shampoo/Lavender Cashmere Spritz|
|Country of Origin:||Italy|
Luxurious bath and body treatment line
- Formulated with human-grade botanical ingredients inspired by the bountiful Tuscan countryside in Italy
- Blends Prince Borghese's Old-World recipes with modern science
- Human-grade botanicals
- Pleasant botanical scents, formulated with Italian fragrance oils
- Organic ingredients - only the best for your dog
Natural pH balanced for your pets
- Great for sensitive dog skin
- Natural pH balanced for your pets
- Softens the coat and helps keeps the skin healthy and balanced
- Excellent cleanliness and comfort
- Tearless shampoo
- Cares for the coat and keeps it shiny and detangled
- Pampers pet's skin and coat
- Easy, quick-drying and suitable for daily use
- Perfect for refreshing your royal highness between baths
My dogs coat was the cleanest its ever been, her white was very white. We love it!sharilisa, CAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
i have been purchasing royal treatment products for my pup for years and over the past couple of years have noticed that the sprays are not the same quality. This spray did not have any fragrance and my dog smelled the same after I used it as before. I would return but the shipping is so expensive.karyn, CAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful