Royal Treatment 5 oz. Spritz Spray For Pets
Overview & Details
Pamper your furry friend with this luxurious bath and body treatment line, formulated with human-grade botanicals, inspired by the lush and generous Tuscan Italian countryside. Great for daily use, this terrific in-between treatment nurtures and leaves your doggie's coat soft and touchable. Have your royal highness look and feel silky, shiny and smelling simply divine anytime — definitely a royal treatment for your fine canine.
What You Get
- 5 fl. oz. bottle of Royal Treatment spray
Recommended Spritz Usage
- 1 spritz for dogs under 25 lbs.
- 2 spritz for dogs 25-50 lbs.
- 3 spritz for dogs 50 lbs. and up
- Stroke through gently with soft bristle brush, comb or hand. Rinsing not required.
|Scent Choices:||Currant, Currant/Blackberry, Chamomile/Shea Butter, Pumpkin, Coconut & Vanilla, Honey Flower, Honey & Oatmeal, Lavender & Cashmere, Buttermilk & Oatmeal, Italian Milk & Vanilla, Mediterranean Sea Breeze, Mediterranean Lemon or Olive Oil|
|Country of Origin:||Italy|
Royal Treatment pet products
- Luxurious bath and body treatment line
- Formulated with human-grade botanical ingredients
- Inspired by the bountiful Tuscan countryside in Italy
- Blends Prince Borghese's Old-World recipes with modern science
- Cares for the coat and keeps it shiny and detangled
- Pampers pet's skin and coat
- Easy, quick-drying and suitable for daily use
- Perfect for refreshing your royal highness between baths
- Rinsing not required
Love this spray. The scent is very mild and my two dogs love it. They stand there and just let me spray them and rub it in.BANDK, MI
this is the best thing for your dog....made my dogs fur so soft and silky and white....and she smells sooo good....will order again in a different sent....love itbella-girl, IL
Ordered the Mediterranean Sea Breeze scent and I like it. Nice for in between bath times. This is my first purchase of Royal Treatment. So glad I tuned in to HSN at the right time. Lots of interesting scents to pick from. I like that Royal Treatment will donate 2-1/2% of the purchase price to Animal Aid USA to fund free spay/neuter in low income areas throughout this country. Also love that this comes from Italy since I'm Italian ~ The Italians do everything great ~MsPittsburgh, TNWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
I love this spray. I have Used this for a number of years.Great for in between groomer visits because my pup goes outside often.jaxfeagin4, TX
Smells great and has no side effects !Try it and I think you will be pleased.Sneezy2, OKWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful