Royal Treatment 5 oz. Spritz Spray For Pets
Overview & Details
Pamper your furry friend with this luxurious bath and body treatment line, formulated with human-grade botanicals, inspired by the lush and generous Tuscan Italian countryside. Great for daily use, this terrific in-between treatment nurtures and leaves your doggie's coat soft and touchable. Have your royal highness look and feel silky, shiny and smelling simply divine anytime — definitely a royal treatment for your fine canine.
What You Get
- 5 fl. oz. bottle of Royal Treatment spray
Recommended Spritz Usage
- 1 spritz for dogs under 25 lbs.
- 2 spritz for dogs 25-50 lbs.
- 3 spritz for dogs 50 lbs. and up
- Stroke through gently with soft bristle brush, comb or hand. Rinsing not required.
|Scent Choices:||Currant, Currant/Blackberry, Chamomile/Shea Butter, Pumpkin, Coconut & Vanilla, Honey Flower, Honey & Oatmeal, Lavender & Cashmere, Buttermilk & Oatmeal, Italian Milk & Vanilla, Mediterranean Sea Breeze, Mediterranean Lemon or Olive Oil|
|Country of Origin:||Italy|
Royal Treatment pet products
- Luxurious bath and body treatment line
- Formulated with human-grade botanical ingredients
- Inspired by the bountiful Tuscan countryside in Italy
- Blends Prince Borghese's Old-World recipes with modern science
- Cares for the coat and keeps it shiny and detangled
- Pampers pet's skin and coat
- Easy, quick-drying and suitable for daily use
- Perfect for refreshing your royal highness between baths
- Rinsing not required
I love this spray. I have Used this for a number of years.Great for in between groomer visits because my pup goes outside often.jaxfeagin4, TX
Smells great and has no side effects !Try it and I think you will be pleased.Sneezy2, OK
Royal Treatment Spritz
Sometimes ratings are surprising, but 4.8 or 5.0 is accurate for this item! So much more than nice scents. These are wonderful conditioner for their skin and fur. Have about 6 of these. Favorites are Currant, Olive and Mediterranean. The sweeter foody scents smell really good too. Please bring the WIPES back too. We miss them. Yes, I would and have recommended this product!teatree, NYWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
We ordered the Pink Grapefruit Shampoo and Conditioner. OMG! The fragrance is long-lasting, not overpowering and is so very pleasant. Also, it takes so much less product compared to the products I had previously used (they probably had a lot of fillers in them). Thank you!2hats, OR
Love this spray, makes your dog smell like it's had a bath when it hasn't. Love all the products in this line. Much better than products I have gotten from the vet. Keep up the good work.tncarol, TN