Royal Treatment 5 oz. Spritz Spray For Pets
Overview & Details
Pamper your furry friend with this luxurious bath and body treatment line, formulated with human-grade botanicals, inspired by the lush and generous Tuscan Italian countryside. Great for daily use, this terrific in-between treatment nurtures and leaves your doggie's coat soft and touchable. Have your royal highness look and feel silky, shiny and smelling simply divine anytime — definitely a royal treatment for your fine canine.
What You Get
- 5 fl. oz. bottle of Royal Treatment spray
Recommended Spritz Usage
- 1 spritz for dogs under 25 lbs.
- 2 spritz for dogs 25-50 lbs.
- 3 spritz for dogs 50 lbs. and up
- Stroke through gently with soft bristle brush, comb or hand. Rinsing not required.
|Scent Choices:||Currant, Currant/Blackberry, Chamomile/Shea Butter, Pumpkin, Coconut & Vanilla, Honey Flower, Honey & Oatmeal, Lavender & Cashmere, Buttermilk & Oatmeal, Italian Milk & Vanilla, Mediterranean Sea Breeze, Mediterranean Lemon or Olive Oil|
|Country of Origin:||Italy|
Royal Treatment pet products
- Luxurious bath and body treatment line
- Formulated with human-grade botanical ingredients
- Inspired by the bountiful Tuscan countryside in Italy
- Blends Prince Borghese's Old-World recipes with modern science
- Cares for the coat and keeps it shiny and detangled
- Pampers pet's skin and coat
- Easy, quick-drying and suitable for daily use
- Perfect for refreshing your royal highness between baths
- Rinsing not required
Royal Treatment Spritz
Sometimes ratings are surprising, but 4.8 or 5.0 is accurate for this item! So much more than nice scents. These are wonderful conditioner for their skin and fur. Have about 6 of these. Favorites are Currant, Olive and Mediterranean. The sweeter foody scents smell really good too. Please bring the WIPES back too. We miss them. Yes, I would and have recommended this product!teatree, NY
We ordered the Pink Grapefruit Shampoo and Conditioner. OMG! The fragrance is long-lasting, not overpowering and is so very pleasant. Also, it takes so much less product compared to the products I had previously used (they probably had a lot of fillers in them). Thank you!2hats, OR
Great conditioning spray for your Pets!
Just love this spray for our Boston Terrier. Aside from getting rid of those smelly odors it makes her coat feel so nice! Worth the money for having all natural ingredients!! My husband came home with pop up wipes for pets but when I read the ingredients, oh my! It also said do not get near eyes! Really?!! Thanks Royal Treatment!!Gbeena, PA