Rocket Trap Chemical-Free Flying-Insect Trap
Overview & Details
Invite flying insects on a one-way trip in your Rocket Trap. This near-silent device attracts mosquitoes and other flying insects and sucks them into a chamber of doom. Just hang it or stand it on the perimeter of your gathering area and commence enjoying the great outdoors. Best of all, there's no chemicals to spray, no zapping or exploding insects and no biting bugs wrecking your outdoor evenings. Win!
What You Get
- Rocket Trap insect trap body
- Lure ring
- 4 Legs
- Instruction sheet
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- For best results, run your Rocket Trap continuously whenever possible (be sure to follow manufacturer's safety and cleaning instructions).
- The Rocket Trap can help reduce the number of these pests in the area where it is used.
- Place the trap in a location where it will attract insects to the outer perimeter of activity areas, not to the center of them.
|Measurements:||Approx. 9" Diameter x 18"H with legs Approx. 8-1/2" Diameter x 12-1/2"H without legs|
|Weight:||Approx. 2.6 lbs. with legs Approx. 2.4 lbs. without legs|
|Material Composition:||Plastic, metal and rubber|
|Use and Care:||Always unplug for maintenance and storage Twist to remove collection chamber; after disposing of contents, you may wipe clean with a damp cloth, but allow to dry before reattaching; do not submerge in liquid to clean Lure ring can be removed and hand washed (this piece may be submerged once separated from the unit Store indoors with not in use; do not leave exposed to extreme weather|
|Assembly:||Takes 1 person less than 5 minutes to assemble|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Uses carbon dioxide generation technologies to attract pesky mosquitoes
- Once inside the trap, they fall into an easy-to-empty collection chamber
Helps trap female mosquitos
- Interrupts the breeding cycle, resulting in fewer offspring
- Helps attract pests into the trap
- No popping or exploding insects
Convenient collection chamber
- Easy to empty and clean
- Can be hung or stood in the area you wish to use it
Insect sucker supreme!!! Goodbye backyard pests.rheostatic, MIWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
Nice Item, ......
Very pleased with this device. Seems to be a quality product, well made and not cheap at all. Have only used once, but seemed to work well.Zectron2348, AZWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
I've had this in my yard for about 2 weeks now and I can really tell a difference. I went the other day to see if it actually had anything inside it and WOW! There was a gross pile of dead mosquitoes, moths, may flies, and other unsavory creepy flying things! I plugged it in by my air conditioner unit where there's a covered outlet and just have it stilling up on a flipped over bucket without the legs attached. It's at the edge of my house/yard where we don't hangout so it is drawing them away from us. I could really tell when grilling out the other night...I usually remember to put on bug spray bc I'm being bitten as soon as the sun goes down...we finished dinner at 10pm and I hadn't even thought about it! Not one bite or buzzing in my ear!abcdefghij883, FLWas this review helpful? 32 out of 34 found this review helpful
so far so good it catches millers but I haven't checked for otherssteviebob, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
so far so good it catches millers but I haven't checked for otherssteviebob, FLWas this review helpful? 4 out of 5 found this review helpful