Robotwist Electric Jar Opener with Perfect Slicer
Overview & Details
No more struggling trying to open jars or getting help from someone else. With Robotwist opening jars is as easy as touching a button. It fits most jar lids from 1.2" to 3.5", and the rubberized grip makes it even easier to handle. You'll also love the Perfect Slicer for even slices of hard-boiled eggs, 2" diameter onions, tomatoes, lemons and more.
What You Get
- Perfect slicer
Good to Know
- This jar opener is suitable to open regular and vacuum-style glass screw-top jars and intended for household use only.
- Do not use this opener on plastic jars.
- RoboTwist requires 2 AA batteries (not included).
|Measurements:||Jar opener approx. 7-1/2"L x 3-1/2"W x 2-1/2"H Perfect slicer approx. 7"L x 3"W x 2"H|
|Material Composition:||Plastic and metal|
|Care:||Clean with damp cloth|
|Country of Origin:||China|
RoboTwist can opener
- One button operation
- Open jars and bottles with the push of a button
- No need for another person
- Hands-free operation
Deluxe rubberized grip
- Easier to handle
- No need to take up an outlet
- Frees up counter space
- Easy to store
How to use
- Press and hold the start button
- The outer jaws will begin to move in
- Release the button when the outer jaws pause and the Inner jaws begin to move
- Before use, wash the slicer in warm soapy water
- Place a tomato, hard boiled egg, lemon, etc., into one half of the slicer
- Close the slicer and squeeze the handles together to cut even slices
So far so good. Works as demonstrated.Meema4, RI
Best ever jar opener
I used this twice, and each time I was amazed. Works so good, I purchased 3 more for my family members!seashorelady, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Love this! Bought it specifically so that I could open my favorite pickles - the jar is sealed for all eternity without using this device! Works like a charm.LCMSatHSN, CA
Xmas present - much needed!
My cousin has noticed increasing difficulty opening jars, bottles due to arthritic hands. I was so excited to see HSN had this item available. I'm sure he will be surprised to receive this. Thank you.TORRINGTONGIRL, NV
i bought it because i could not use my right hand to open jars this winter. i had a flare up of gout. it saved me love this productdenml320, CT