Robotwist Electric Jar Opener with Perfect Slicer
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
No more struggling trying to open jars or getting help from someone else. With Robotwist opening jars is as easy as touching a button. It fits most jar lids from 1.2" to 3.5", and the rubberized grip makes it even easier to handle. You'll also love the Perfect Slicer for even slices of hard-boiled eggs, 2" diameter onions, tomatoes, lemons and more.
What You Get
- Perfect slicer
Good to Know
- This jar opener is suitable to open regular and vacuum-style glass screw-top jars and intended for household use only.
- Do not use this opener on plastic jars.
- RoboTwist requires 2 AA batteries (not included).
|Measurements:||Jar opener approx. 7-1/2"L x 3-1/2"W x 2-1/2"H Perfect slicer approx. 7"L x 3"W x 2"H|
|Material Composition:||Plastic and metal|
|Care:||Clean with damp cloth|
|Country of Origin:||China|
RoboTwist can opener
- One button operation
- Open jars and bottles with the push of a button
- No need for another person
- Hands-free operation
Deluxe rubberized grip
- Easier to handle
- No need to take up an outlet
- Frees up counter space
- Easy to store
How to use
- Press and hold the start button
- The outer jaws will begin to move in
- Release the button when the outer jaws pause and the Inner jaws begin to move
- Before use, wash the slicer in warm soapy water
- Place a tomato, hard boiled egg, lemon, etc., into one half of the slicer
- Close the slicer and squeeze the handles together to cut even slices
Opened first jar. Hope it keeps working. It did a great job.ritigeorgia, GAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Have only used it once but was impressed,will see how it works on different size jarsstslady53, OH
Best jar opener yet
I would recommend this product to any one it's nice and it works very easy to open your jarsShonia1, NY
I usually have my husband around to help open jars, but I recently had a jar pf coconut oil I needed to open. I put this on it, and it did grind a little, but then it opened with a pop! Wonderful!sade498, WI
This works great. I have always had trouble with jars. This works so well and is fun to watch. It does everything but put itself back in the drawer. I was tempted to open all my jars just to watch it work.hill12, OHWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful