retro co. LED Eye Mask
Overview & Details
What It Is
Targeted treatment that uses LED red and infrared light therapy to provide light waves designed to optimize your skin's own natural collagen and elastin levels to help skin look smoother, with a reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
What You Get
- LED eye mask
- Eye goggles
- Device control box
- 3 AA batteries
- 4 Replacement foam pads
- Product manual
- Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty
Who Can Use It
This LED Eye Mask is intended for use by people with Fitzpatrick Skin Types I, II and III:
- Type I (scores 0-6) always burns, never tans (pale white; blond or red hair; blue or gray eyes; freckles).
- Type II (scores 7-13) usually burns, tans minimally (white; blond, brown or red hair; blue, green or hazel eyes)
- Type III (scores 14-20) sometimes mildly burns, tans uniformly (cream white; yellowish; every hair and eye color)
What It Does
- Patent-pending red and infrared LED coverage
- Improves the appearance of facial fine line and wrinkles by optimizing your skin's own natural collagen levels
- Optimizes skin's elasticity for firmer-looking skin
- Helps smooth skin so it is rejuvenated and healthier-looking
- Fast and easy DIY spa experience in the comfort of your own home — just use 15 minutes per day to start looking younger and more radiant
How to Use
- The mask should be used every day for 15 minutes. Please do not skip treatments.
- Wash and dry your face to remove oil and makeup.
- Connect the mask to the device control box.
- Put on the eye goggles provided with the device.
- Place the mask on your face, on top of the goggles and adjust as needed.
- Press the On/Off power button once to begin treatment. The device will emit a single beeping sound to let you know the treatment has begun.
- Leave the mask on for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, the eye mask will turn off automatically. This will indicate the treatment is complete.
Made in USA
Good to Know
- Do not use if you are taking drugs known to cause photosensitive reactions, as doing so may result in skin discoloration, discomfort or pain. Common examples of drugs that may make you sensitive to light are antihistamines (used in cold and allergy medicines), non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID's, which are used to control pain and inflammation) and antibiotics (including the tetracycline's and the sulfonamides, or "sulfa" drugs).
- Never use this device over any suspicious or cancerous lesion.
- Do not use around running water, sinks or bathtubs. Doing this may result in electrical shock.
- Do not use if you are pregnant. The eye mask has not been tested for use during pregnancy.
- This device is limited to use by a single person. Do not share the device with other people.
- Do not clean this device while in use.
- No modification of this equipment is allowed. Doing this may result in personal injury.
- Do not stare directly at the LED light or its reflection. Staring directly at the LEDs for too long may irritate your eyes. Safety goggles are being provided for your safety.
- Do not use over or near a recent steroid injection. This may cause personal injury.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not use with topical products (balms or ointments) that contain heat-producing ingredients. This may result in a skin burn.
- If using the eye mask causes any discomfort or any other concerns develop, stop use immediately.
- Do not operate this device in an environment where other devices are being used which intentionally radiate electromagnetic energy in an unshielded manner. Portable or mobile Radio Frequency communication equipment can affect medical electrical equipment.
- If you use the eye mask as directed, risks are very low. However, the following mild side effects may occur with normal use:
- Skin warmth: Skin may feel warm during treatment.
- Temporary skin redness: Skin may develop a slight redness that fades within 24 hours.
- Temporary skin dryness: Skin may develop slight dryness that goes away during the first 1 to 2 weeks of treatment.
retro co. LED Eye Mask
At HSN, we love our customers… and their opinions. Share your thoughts by writing a Customer Review. Not only will your voice be heard, but you can:
- Elevate your favorites to Customer Picks
- Share your insider knowledge with other shoppers
- Help determine what types of products we sell