retro co. Fast Facial LED Mask
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all purchases. Exclusions apply.
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
Take an extra 30 days to use the product and realize its benefits!
What It Is
Patent-pending LED device for use in the treatment of the look of facial wrinkles for people with Fitzpatrick skin types I, II and III (see Good To Know section for skin type details)
What You Get
- LED face mask
- Storage base
- Device control box
- USB power cord
- Eye goggles
- Product manual
- Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty
What It Does
- Uses LED red and infrared light therapy to optimize your skin's own collagen and elastin levels
- Treats the appearance of facial fine lines and wrinkles and helps skin look smoother
- Helps skin appear firmer, healthier and rejuvenated
- Non-invasive, clinically tested, FDA-cleared technology
- Fast and easy DIY spa experience with just 15 minutes per day in the comfort of your own home
In a clinical study with 38 participants between 30 to 60 years of age with visible wrinkles, subjects used the device 15 minutes per day for 12 weeks. Results showed:
- 89% of participants had a measurable reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- 100% of participants showed a measurable improvement in the appearance of skin elasticity
- 100% of participants experienced a measurable improvement in the appearance of skin smoothness
- 92% of participants showed a measurable improvement in the appearance of skin firmness
How to Use
- Mask should be used every day for 15 minutes. Do not skip treatments.
- Wash and dry your face to remove oil and makeup.
- Connect mask to the device control box.
- Put on the eye goggles provided.
- Place the mask on your face, on top of the goggles and adjust as needed.
- Press the On/Off power button once to begin treatment. The device will emit a single beeping sound. Leave the mask on for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, the face mask will emit multiple beeps and will turn off automatically. This will indicate the treatment is complete.
Made in USA
Good to Know
- This device is only for use by people with the following Fitzpatrick skin types:
- Type I (scores 0-6): Always burns, never tans (pale white; blonde or red hair; blue or gray eyes; freckles).
- Type II (scores 7-13): Usually burns, tans minimally (white; blonde, brown or red hair; blue, green or hazel eyes).
- Type III (scores 14-20): Sometimes mildly burns, tans uniformly (cream white; yellowish; every hair and eye color).
- Do not use the face mask if you are taking drugs known to cause photosensitive reactions. Doing so may result in skin discoloration, discomfort or pain. Common examples of drugs that may make you sensitive to light are antihistamines (used in cold and allergy medicines), non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (used to control pain and inflammation) and antibiotics (including the tetracyclines and the sulfonamides, or "sulfa" drugs).
- Never use this device over any suspicious or cancerous lesion.
- Do not use around running water, sinks or bathtubs. Doing this may result in electrical shock.
- Do not use the face mask if you are pregnant. The face mask has not been tested for use during pregnancy.
- This device is limited to use by a single person. Do not share the device with other people.
- Do not stare directly at the LED light or its reflection. Staring directly at the LEDs for too long may irritate your eyes. Eye goggles have been provided for your safety.
- Do not use over or near a recent steroid injection. This may cause personal injury.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not use with topical products (balms or ointments) that contain heat-producing ingredients. This may result in a skin burn.
- If using the face mask causes any discomfort or any other concerns develop, stop use immediately.
- Do not operate this device in an environment where other devices that intentionally radiate electromagnetic energy in an unshielded manner are being used. Portable or mobile radio frequency communication equipment can affect medical electrical equipment.
- If you use the face mask as directed, risks are very low. However, the following mild side effects may occur with normal use:
- Skin may feel warm during treatment
- Skin may develop a slight redness that fades within 24 hours
- Skin may develop slight dryness that goes away during the first 1 to 2 weeks of treatment
retro co. Fast Facial LED Mask
Couldn't use it
I gave it 5 stars because it looked well made and came packaged well too. I never got to use it because the instructions said not to use it if you take NSAIDS for chronic pain etc. or something like that. Apparently there can be a photosensitive reaction for those of us using NSAIDS type drugs.My only annoyance is, I really wish the hosts would clearly STATE these sorts of issues with a product. It would have saved me the bother and shipping costs. If I'd known about these issues, I'd not have purchased this device. I know they want to sell goods, but give your loyal customers a break huh? Give this kind of disclaimer several times, such as "who's this device NOT suitable for?" and then list the issues. Otherwise, in addition to possibly losing customers, there's a liability issue as well, not everyone thoroughly reads or understands product directions. Thanks.Mulberrymarquess, MA
Dr. R Glen Calderhead expert in phototherapy and photosurgery says the LED light masks work as a treatment not and cure and it has cumulative effects on the skin. It reduces inflammation, promotes circulation, improves texture and reduces appearance of wrinkles! YAY! You just need a few weeks for it to start the process. And I can say my skin looks radiant, smoother and I feel that my wrinkles are starting to look less noticeable. The mask is comfortable and it only takes fifteen minutes to use everyday! So I think we have to remember it is all about the LED lights! Use it everyday for fifteen minutes and you will see results at around two months or maybe less. And if at salons the cost can be $125 for 30 minutes! So this is the best value! Just give it time and read up on how the LED work and I know you will love the results!!!Gracee335, OH
Reminds me of a better version of Illumimask which was $30 for 30 uses. Then your done. This is supposed to last a lifetime. Remains to be seen. It has more LED lights than illumimask. I enjoy the 15 minutes of relaxation. Googles kind of hurt my eyes but for 15 minutes I can stand it. I hope it does something but too soon to tell. Therefore on 3 stars for how well it is made and ease of use.AllisonM, AL
NO AC Adapter included
Have not had long enough for a results review. Very disappointed that at this price it DOES NOT COME WITH AN AC ADAPTER? instructions say plug in to AC to charge, but only comes with a USB cord... no AC? now I have to go buy another piece to charge it. if I knew I my not have ordered.valerieann25, CT