Remay Glide Shave 2-in-1 Shave Gel Bar
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
What It Is
2-in-1 unisex shave gel and leave-on moisturizer that conveniently fits in the palm of your hand
What You Get
- 1.94 oz. Glide Shave 2-in-1 Shave Gel Bar
What It Does
- Patent pending gel formulation lubricates the skin to allow your razor to closely float over the skin helping prevent nicks and razor burn and leave skin looking healthy and hydrated; gentle on sensitive areas
- Patent-pending formula is designed to have 2 different melting points — gel slowly melts and spreads over skin in a warm shower, helping trap and lift hairs for a comfortable and close shave
- Convenient design: fits in the palm of your hand with finger grip for easy holding and a tab at the top for easy opening; protective plastic casing is shower- and travel-safe
- Each bar lasts approximately 2 to 3 months of full-body shaves (legs, underarms, bikini area and face) in the shower
- Contains coconut and tea tree oil; paraben- and sulfate-free
Made in Canada
Good to Know
- Always put the protective lid back on when finished - this will help your shave gel bar last longer.
- If you have very hard water, your shave gel bar may not give as much slip as expected.
- This gel is not intended to foam in the shower environment. However, if you would like to create a foam, you can use the bar outside of the shower with minimal water and your hand to lather it up.
|Ingredients: AQUA/ WATER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM STEARATE, GLYCERINE, STEARETH 20, PEG-200, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) OIL, FD&C BLUE 1 (CI 42090), D&C RED 33 (CI 17200).|
I am constantly in the search of the best shaving products and this is a very close contender to the creme de la creme, at an amazing value. The scent is invigorating, and the glide I got for my razor was above my expectations. Overall I got a perfect, smooth, close shave without irritation or razor burn.SuperAaron, NYWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful